Rooney ban

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

linnet_spur said:
Mr Vexed said:
in any other walk of life other than football, we would condemn this complete turd as scum of the earth, jeremy kyle material if you like.

just because he is a footballer he is embraced! amazing what a bit of status does for you, he's had more chances than pete doherty in rehab. scum of the earth. and this is all without factoring in the fact that he is scouse (which explains a lot really).

Calm down dear.

It's not like he's killed someone, gets smacked up, kidnapped a 12 yo and sole him to Wenger, then shit on your mum is it?

He kicked someone on a football pitch, and shagged a couple of hookers. I bet 90% of people on here have done that, and the other 10% did it the other way round

thing is, he has got no excuse. he is in a position where he never had to do any of that in the first place.

just his whole conduct fucks me off. i thought he was a cheeky cunt when he was slagging off the england fans that paid a small fortune to watch that shit in south africa, him being the worst of the lot. fine for you mate taking home £200k+ a month.

he's just a massive dickhead. i have no respect for footballers like him. they are asked to do one thing for all that cash and that is to remain responsible, and obviously play well. can't believe these idiots can't control themselves ffs get a hobby or something.

Back
Top Bottom