Rooney

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My parents would kill me if they heard me say cunt. I'm 27 btw...

Do they get like this about all swear words or just cunt because if they do they are being illogical.
How is cunt more offensive than motherfucker?
Anyone who has seen any of Richard Pryor's comedy knows how useful the word motherfucker can be.

Do they get like this about all swear words or just cunt because if they do they are being illogical.
Anyone who has seen any of Richard Pryor's comedy knows how useful the word motherfucker can be.

My parents grounded me for a month because I said "christ, what the hell"

The metaphorical meaning of the word 'cunt' is now completely lost on the younger generations, it's a far more loaded word than 'motherfucker', the relevance of which can be traced through various mediums like psychoanalysis for example. But you don't have to be an academic necessarily to appreciate this, a lot of the older generation instinctively mistrust the word. They learnt, unconsciously perhaps, to leave well alone.

Just generally don't swear in front of them. Every now and again but will get a clip round the ear!

That post suggests she is guilty.
If you wish to take it seriously that’s up to you; and she has presented an excellent case. I’m not big on soap operas, especially real life tabloid horse shit involving so called wags. My responses are deliberately facetious.

Coleen"Kappa Slappa" Rooney and Rebeka "Mrs Steptoe" Vardy in a bitch fight?

I'm gonna be wanking over that for days. Reckon we get them to wrestle (wrassle for our American visitors) in peanut butter?

Back
Top Bottom