Roy Keane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great footballer. Would have loved to have him on my side.
Total twat off the field.

With him in our side alongside Dembele, Alli, Eriksen, Son and Kane, that back 4 of Rose, Walker, Vertobghen and Alderweireld, plus Lloris, there is next to no chance we would not have won 3 or 4 trophies.

Whatever he lacked in technical competence he absolutely over compensated in a ferocious desire to win.

How we have missed such a personality on the pitch or even on the touchline.

I don't think Roy Keane can help it, it's conditioning.

Slightly off topic, however...

Utd were in some sort of final at Wembley and his family took centre stage in The Regal pub (my Dad's local and one you guys may know as Flannery's).

They were being total dicks demanding this and saying that, 'do you know who we are?' was also mentioned. Anyway the locals told them to fuck off and as a result there was a standoff.

They ended up being turfed out and barred. Wankers.

(I originally posted this on another thread around a year ago)

For someone who claims to have supported us as a boy, he doesn't half seem to hate us now!!

Then again, I've 'hated us' at times down the years...
Fans' prerogative I guess??!

Back
Top Bottom