Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do YOU know what he thinks?!
I'm going by his statements and actions, that's all I can do.
The police and Spurs say they found NO evidence of said racism. So they basically ARE saying he's made an error to all intents and purposes.
They also said there is no evidence that contradicts his allegation so they are not saying that.
But they won't come out and say that of course because of the political agenda. You really are a bonehead!
What political agenda?

He disillusioned maybe ?And lost faith with those who have been conducting the investigation, he wouldn't be the first person to feel that way. Maybe he feels that he has more of a voice by using the media

I would suggest any player would be pissed off, if they thought they were getting booed by the crowd for making racist allegations and indeed many would go out of their way to make sure their voice was heard.
And I would suggest that he’s using it all as a smokescreen because he would have taken it to the top before going off on another rant. It’s at that stage when you could argue he may be disillusioned. All avenues exhausted. Racist Police, racist Spurs & racist Chelsea for not supporting him through it by keeping the pressure on to root out the wrongdoers.

And I would suggest that he’s using it all as a smokescreen because he would have taken it to the top before going off on another rant. It’s at that stage when you could argue he may be disillusioned. All avenues exhausted. Racist Police, racist Spurs & racist Chelsea for not supporting him through it by keeping the pressure on to root out the wrongdoers.
If someone is disillusioned with an institution they won't always bother going to the top, see Defoe.

This will never get through to you BUT HE COULD HAVE BEEN LYING!
I don't see how that relates to my original statement.

But he is sure and doesn't think he is mistaken, someone complaining about racial abuse they believe they've suffered is not playing a race card.

I don't see how that relates to my original statement.

But he is sure and doesn't think he is mistaken, someone complaining about racial abuse they believe they've suffered is not playing a race card.

Of course it is if it didn't happen?

So when he made out Sonny had raked his studs across his chest he wasn't cheating as that was what he believed haha

Once a cheat always a cheat.

ps Are you so gullible to believe "The race card" doesn't exist?

So when he made out Sonny had raked his studs across his chest he wasn't cheating as that was what he believed haha

But I'm talking about if they believed it happened and therefore make a complaint based on that. In that circumstance that is not playing a race card.

What do you mean?
Rudiger play acted when Son tapped his foot into his chest and was immediately boo'ed and to deflect the attention he claims he heard racist abuse.
And as there has been no proof what so ever even with cameras and audio equipment Speilberg would be proud of ,its quite obvious he made it up.
This indecently helps other black players not one jot as it will become the boy who cried wolf which is something no one needs at all.

Rudiger play acted when Son tapped his foot into his chest and was immediately boo'ed and to deflect the attention he claims he heard racist abuse.
And as there has been no proof what so ever even with cameras and audio equipment Speilberg would be proud of ,its quite obvious he made it up.
This indecently helps other black players not one jot as it will become the boy who cried wolf which is something no one needs at all.
Spurs aren't saying that though. If they could prove that is the case they would take action.

Spurs wont bother trying to prove he lied, the evidence has brought nothing so it will be dropped.
Because they don't have evidence that he did. They are going after the BBC at the moment, so if they had evidence that Rudiger lied they wouldn't definitely do the same.

ps Are you so gullible to believe "The race card" doesn't exist?
First of all I hate the phrase 'race card' because that suggests that racism isn't a real problem.
Do people make up false allegations of racism? Yes like they do rape and other crimes but they are still real problems.

Back
Top Bottom