Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

He’s an MMA fighter and also our “top boy”. And it’s apparently completely out of order to post his name, but perfectly fine to post his initials.

But wants to fight me who has only one arm at a pub which I don’t know and I have to give him nearly 40 years
Could be close

You don't know the brewers but have been going over the lane since the 60s?????
It's not the well known pub you may think it is. Funnily enough I was in the Two Brewers before the last 2 Spurs games yet despite having been going to Spurs since the late 70s, I'd not heard of it before and was thankful for google maps.

It's not the well known pub you may think it is. Funnily enough I was in the Two Brewers before the last 2 Spurs games yet despite having been going to Spurs since the late 70s, I'd not heard of it before and was thankful for google maps.
The brewers and LT'S are the best over there now. Saying that LT'S ain't for the barmies

Back
Top Bottom