Rumours of 3 Premier League players battling pill addiction.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE ArcspacE you remind me of the old crones, knitting, in the front row of Madame Guillotine. I had no idea you were so enthusiastically behind such unproven, salacious clickbait. And the fact you believe that one of our players, trying to get his career back on track, is guilty of this ridiculous accusation, is noteworthy.

ArcspacE ArcspacE you remind me of the old crones, knitting, in the front row of Madame Guillotine. I had no idea you were so enthusiastically behind such unproven, salacious clickbait. And the fact you believe that one of our players, trying to get his career back on track, is guilty of this ridiculous accusation, is noteworthy.
Nowhere in that article are Spurs players mentioned - you need to get some sleep, Joe - or cut the middle man out and close your account again

Nowhere in that article are Spurs players mentioned - you need to get some sleep, Joe - or cut the middle man out and close your account again
No, but the implication is clear. I find it unhelpful. Since when has Give Me Sport been the football oracle?

And I’ll dip in and out of here as I please. You should try it - oh, but you already do that, just not of your own volition.

As for your sleep comment, I was prescribed the drug in question about five years ago for a sleeping disorder. The idea that you could wash the pills down with vodka and then play elite football is laughable. I couldn’t even walk to the bathroom, and took myself off them after two weeks - horrible. I never had you down as a clickbait enthusiast, but if I’ve misunderstood you, I apologise.

Have a pleasant day Arc.

Last edited:
I think this is just another click bate bollox article without any substance, how do the press continue to print shite without having to back it up with facts ?

No, but the implication is clear. I find it unhelpful. Since when has Give Me Sport been the football oracle?

And I’ll dip in and out of here as I please. You should try it - oh, but you already do that, but not of your own volition.

As for your sleep comment, I was prescribed the drug in question about five years ago for a sleeping disorder. The idea that you could wash the pills down with vodka and then play elite football is laughable. I couldn’t even walk to the bathroom, and took myself off them after two weeks - horrible. I never had you down as a clickbait enthusiast, but if I’ve misunderstood you, I apologise.

Have a pleasant day Arc.
Arguments aside, I'd like some of that.

Waking at 3AM helps noone, least of all me. The effect on myself and how I am able to contribute to my family is substantial.

With unlimited access to money I would almost certainly take the same route.

Not to be rude but so what? Who cares? What am I supposed to do or take from this information? Rich people take drugs? And the popes a catholic

Why would you do that?
giphy.gif

Ok I'm saying it , this is a typical fact free Sun cunt story. Designed by people that hate working class white and brown men becoming richer than they will ever be. Written to cause maximum finger pointing whispers and lowlife to leak bull shit.

If you take the population of footballers across this country it would ridiculous in the extreme to think a few will not have : addiction, drink, mental health issues, be gay, be Trekkies. Stupid story for stupid times.

There's a variation of this every year. Either drugs, or infidelity or being gay.
Whatever makes you click. Right.

"In other news, Internet forum "The Fighting Cock" had new posts today that raised concerns about previously posted items".

Unlikely to get the same hit count.

Back
Top Bottom