Rumours

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not usually one for rumours but given recent performances, it's easy to start looking for reasons and I came across a couple on social media this evening from a supposed Tottenham insider. Among these, it would seem that:

- Eriksen has skipped multiple training sessions
- Moura fell out with Poch after being left out of UCL final and then us blocking his move to Barca.
- Dele and Dier fell out
- KWP was the anon player who went to the press with complaints about the intense training sessions. Poch found out and dropped him, other players in squad also angry with KWP.
- another training ground bust up between staff and players.

Like I say, not usually one for rumours but I've suspected for a while that the squad is divided into 3/4 different mindsets, and some probably dislike each other.

The KWP one interesting, I seem to remember a training clip from the last week or so where some of the players were playing keepy ups and KWP wasnt getting a look in.

I don't know what to make of it, all I know is I want my Tottenham back! Even the Tottenham of the 90s showed signs of promise and entertainment!

They look like 2+2 =5 situation to conclusion. Like Poch unkempt disinterested personae means things aren’t well at home btw I got that from my in-laws from Buenos Aires. Mrs Pochettino is spending a lot of time in Argentina apparently.
I’m sure none of that is true

Of all the things Eriksen is and isn't, he is a professional.

He's not the type to not show up to work. He isn't Gareth Bale.

There is absolutely no doubt that Lucas feels a certain way though. The way he has been treated is nowt short of a disgrace.

Of all the things Eriksen is and isn't, he is a professional.

He's not the type to not show up to work. He isn't Gareth Bale.

There is absolutely no doubt that Lucas feels a certain way though. The way he has been treated is nowt short of a disgrace.
Apart from the ajax game show me a stand out performance that makes anyone say that hes a regular starter.
He just isn't- he needs to earn the right to be a regular
Why do you think he was languishing in PSG's reserves?

But hey, it's another thing to beat Poch with....

There is definitely something afoot - you don't go from an excellent team that's qualified in the top 4 and reached a Champions league final to the dross team we saw yesterday without something going on behind the scenes.

To be honest it may just be a case of 5 years of hard work by the team and Poch have yielded no silverware or titles.

You will only buy into someone's methods for so long before you start to question whether the hard work you're putting in is in vain.

As much as everyone sees Poch as a happy go lucky bloke, he's probably a bit of a Twat if you fall out with him.

There's no way the players are giving him that extra 10 percent that they used to.

Apart from the ajax game show me a stand out performance that makes anyone say that hes a regular starter.
He just isn't- he needs to earn the right to be a regular
Why do you think he was languishing in PSG's reserves?

But hey, it's another thing to beat Poch with....

Maybe but he is treated with disrespect by Pochettino in my opinion.

I agree with some of what you say but you also forget United away last season so memory fade and being selective are not the dominion of the few over the many.

Maybe but he is treated with disrespect by Pochettino in my opinion.

I agree with some of what you say but you also forget United away last season so memory fade and being selective are not the dominion of the few over the many.
To score a hat trick in a semi final to carry the entire team into the final and then get dropped for Kane who had been out for a while and was clearly not match fit/sharp has got to be hard to take by anyone.

I'd be livid.

There is definitely something afoot - you don't go from an excellent team that's qualified in the top 4 and reached a Champions league final to the dross team we saw yesterday without something going on behind the scenes.

Hard agree. People are coming to 2+2=5 conclusions which are mostly bollocks but something is up. We just don't know what.

Blimey O'Reilly..........and they say us girlies like to gossip?

Is the one about Poch's marriage being over true.......... don't let Stevie know but I wouldn't mind being the other Mrs P, I'd soon get him back on track !!!
:pocheyes: :pochfacepalm: :pochbye:

Blimey O'Reilly..........and they say us girlies like to gossip?

Is the one about Poch's marriage being over true.......... don't let Stevie know but I wouldn't mind being the other Mrs P, I'd soon get him back on track !!!
:pocheyes: :pochfacepalm: :pochbye:
Interesting breakfast conversations.

I think the new Mr P would be happy to give up football.

Yay.

Back
Top Bottom