Rumours

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently she has secretly married William Shatner but wishes to keep her own surname. So from now on she'll be known as Stevie Shatner-Nicks 😎 (It's funnier when you actually say it....perhaps)
Yes i heard that.....it's a shame Whoopie Goldberg never married Peter Cushing before he died, she didn't want to be known as Whoopie Cushing though...

Apparently she has secretly married William Shatner but wishes to keep her own surname. So from now on she'll be known as Stevie Shatner-Nicks 😎 (It's funnier when you actually say it....perhaps)
Also i think that's why Captain Kirks girlfriend left him.....cos William Shatner....(shat on her....oh please yourselves...)

tumblr_or3yqyrush1r1ult6o1_400.gif.cf.gif
Don't rub salt in it!!.....(Leaves quietly)

Yes i heard that.....it's a shame Whoopie Goldberg never married Peter Cushing before he died, she didn't want to be known as Whoopie Cushing though...
My personal favourite is if Isla St Clair married Barry White, she'd be Isla White, and if she divorced and then married Bryan Ferry, she'd be Isla White Ferry :)

My personal favourite is if Isla St Clair married Barry White, she'd be Isla White, and if she divorced and then married Bryan Ferry, she'd be Isla White Ferry :)
Of course Jerry Hall could well have actually married Bryan Ferry and been Jerry Ferry as they were together for a while.
But did you all hear that Chris Rea is joining Dire Straits? Yes they will be called Dire Rea from now on......and thats no shit. 😉

Imagine Ben Stokes got dropped after the Edgbaston Test in the summer.

This is the equivalent to what happened to Lucas.
No the equivalent would be be stoked got injured for the semi, his replacement came in and did amazing and them stokes came back in for the final.

I can see both arguments but if poch had played lucas and not kane he would have been getting slaughtered for that .

Of course Jerry Hall could well have actually married Bryan Ferry and been Jerry Ferry as they were together for a while.
But did you all hear that Chris Rea is joining Dire Straits? Yes they will be called Dire Rea from now on......and thats no shit. 😉
Worse than that.

If Juan Foyth divorces his wife, turns gay and marries ex Brazilian footballer Rafael Scheidt, then divorces him and marries American golfer Ted Purdy, he couldset up his own laxative company and name it after himself

Juan Scheidt Purdy (think about it...)

Worse than that.

If Juan Foyth divorces his wife, turns gay and marries ex Brazilian footballer Rafael Scheidt, then divorces him and marries American golfer Ted Purdy, he couldset up his own laxative company and name it after himself

Juan Scheidt Purdy (think about it...)
a totally acceptable set of circumstances, I can see it happening!

Back
Top Bottom