Ryan Mason - Has he been sacked yet ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paul Gascoigne

Forum Jester
After the complete embarrassment of our defeat at Wembley, is it already time to ask Powell and King to take over. At least Powell has experience of 1st team management.
He was completely out of his depth and nearly gave points away to Southampton who are currently the worst side in the Prem.
He accepted a poisoned chalice from Levi. All of the backroom should have refused to be scapegoats.
The ego competition between Levi and Jose left us with no chance of the cup, but go now before we all start to hate you.

Won't be sacked before we finish this season sadly

He's 'football friends' with Winks and co so they'll protect him

I fully expect a bottom 10 finish now - we are mentally shot and hope Ndombele and Bale tell him to fuck off on Sunday

Most ridiculous thread ever. Mason only has 5 matches left in charge and will then go back to his old job. I do not think anyone on here expected us to win the cup with Mourinho and Mason really had no time to change things.

Sack Ryan Mason? Really🤦🏻

Is this guy going to be manager beyond the 5 games left this season? No....

Regardless what those 5 games bring one thing is for sure, we have one hell of a fucked up squad of players right now, brought about by that cock Levy and his limited football vision.....
I can not wait to see what manager Levy turns up with next, I mean he’s tried them all, from fan favourite Hoddle, to European successful Ramos, to wheeler dealer Harry, to Philosophy guru AVB, to young potential Pochettino, to finally proven success Jose.....
What’s the next instalment? Witch doctor?

Regardless what those 5 games bring one thing is for sure, we have one hell of a fucked up squad of players right now, brought about by that cock Levy and his limited football vision.....
I can not wait to see what manager Levy turns up with next, I mean he’s tried them all, from fan favourite Hoddle, to European successful Ramos, to wheeler dealer Harry, to Philosophy guru AVB, to young potential Pochettino, to finally proven success Jose.....
Remember when you made a bet with another poster about leaving the forum, then completely broke your promise when you lost?

After the complete embarrassment of our defeat at Wembley, is it already time to ask Powell and King to take over. At least Powell has experience of 1st team management.
He was completely out of his depth and nearly gave points away to Southampton who are currently the worst side in the Prem.
He accepted a poisoned chalice from Levi. All of the backroom should have refused to be scapegoats.
The ego competition between Levi and Jose left us with no chance of the cup, but go now before we all start to hate you.

Who is this Levi guy you speak of ?'

Creator of Jeans, or Reggae Reggae sauce ?

These 5 games are the only chance of salvaging something from this season.
Is Ndombele going to be motivated to bother after being left out ?
Oh of course that won't matter as Mason thinks that a midfield of

Bale Sissoko Dele and Winks is better!
Sorry just so far away from reality that we will struggle against all the rest.
If he had given it a go and lost but we never got the ball to Kane and Son.

We expect our club to live up to the "To dare is to do".
He chose Winks over Ndombele
He chose Sissoko and Dele to come not Ndombele
He took Lucas off WHY ?

We expect our side to attack, tackle and give 100%
IMO the defence gave 100% yesterday and were very good. Mason made a couple of dodgy choices and it didn't quite work. But he gave Bale more of a game and we didn't get beat by a cricket score. Youngest manager of all time to take the reigns in a league cup final, with 6 days to prepare. I think he did a pretty good job. We were close enough to have nicked it with a counter attack goal.

Back
Top Bottom