Ryan Mason - Has he been sacked yet ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd have phoned Gazza up rather than play Winks.
Every time he plays the entire performance of the team is woeful.
He slows it all down more than Sissoko and he did his share of hiding last night

Didn’t see him point though!

I give up on Mason after this debacle. He is still allowing short passing from goal kicks which bring the opposition onto Spurs, has slow build-up, picked Harry Winks, picked Eric Dier again, snubbed Bale although Bergwyn did score. I thought Mason had stumbled onto a winning more attacking formula in the last match but he went back to negativety this time and has effectively ended Tottenham's season.

A Leicester win would screw up Chelski, but a win means stay above Woolwich (draw is useless).

In the end it was ENIC, Joe Lewis (bloodsucker) and Levy who ruined Tottenham's season and any prospect of getting another high profile manager. They are TOXIC to this club and the fans should focus all their efforts in getting them out!

What did Mason get wrong yesterday?

Good team choice. Bergjwin scored early. Bale and Lo Celso no fit to play 3 games in 7 days.
this a joke?

For a start he picked Winks, Dier and even Dele but for get that and let's just talk about yesterday.

* Hojbjerg pulled out of 2 challenges in which the opposition were about to score because he was on a yellow. Mates-on the bafoon can see he is on a yellow and is pulling out of tackles yet keeps him on for 90 mins.

* Left Winks on for 70 odd minutes despite Winks hiding and allowing Hojberg who is on a yellow to do all the work. Him passing it back to Reggie again after he saw Reggies confidence was low and he had already made a terrible clearance shows how gutless he is.

* first sub Bergwijn despite him being our best player.

* waits 70 minutes to even make a sub

Ryan Mates-on needs to piss off.

I've stuck this in here because I can't see a match thread but really there's very little talk about the match. Apparently, one of our most influential players wants to leave and it's all about him, seems odd that anyone who's such an influential player would instigate such a position for his Club and best mate to answer in a press conf. Can't be true? No "leader" or "man" would do such a thing, would they?

Anyway, the most impressive thing about his time as an interim coach has been in front of the camera.

I've stuck this in here because I can't see a match thread but really there's very little talk about the match. Apparently, one of our most influential players wants to leave and it's all about him, seems odd that anyone who's such an influential player would instigate such a position for his Club and best mate to answer in a press conf. Can't be true? No "leader" or "man" would do such a thing, would they?

Anyway, the most impressive thing about his time as an interim coach has been in front of the camera.

Or how much alcohol I have consumed hating every minute of it.

This is the club of Bill Nicholson, Greaves, Poch

And now a snotty kid called Mason who should go and manage Southend

Or how much alcohol I have consumed hating every minute of it.

This is the club of Bill Nicholson, Greaves, Poch

And now a snotty kid called Mason who should go and manage Southend
I can't comprehend how you've arrived at anything negative as a result of listening to that. Unless you are carrying over some kind for pre-judgement. If so, that would be, just plain odd.

I don't know what to think about his choices and how much power he has on the player, but I can only wish that any of our future managers will manage their interviews as well as he does.

Giving Ryan Mason the task of managing the team for the balance of the season was a ridiculous move from the start. Hard to blame Mason but he was never qualified for the job.

Mason did well in the presser, playing as straight a bat as possible to difficult questions. He is very good in front of the cameras.

Maybe you watched a different press conference but he has been poor in each one this year.

Although to be fair to him he is in a tough spot and spineless so hard to have much expectations for him.

Levy is foolish for sacking Jose before the cup final and bringing in Mason, no dissrespect to mason but he is out of his depth, and as much as I hated Jose we had a better chance to win the final with him at the helm, all this is on levy!

I can't comprehend how you've arrived at anything negative as a result of listening to that. Unless you are carrying over some kind for pre-judgement. If so, that would be, just plain odd.
imo the disdain for Mates-on should be up there with any manager we have had.

The man chose his mates over the success of this club. I will never forgive that.

After the complete embarrassment of our defeat at Wembley, is it already time to ask Powell and King to take over. At least Powell has experience of 1st team management.
He was completely out of his depth and nearly gave points away to Southampton who are currently the worst side in the Prem.
He accepted a poisoned chalice from Levi. All of the backroom should have refused to be scapegoats.
The ego competition between Levi and Jose left us with no chance of the cup, but go now before we all start to hate you.
Cunt of a thread mate. Proud of yourself?

imo the disdain for Mates-on should be up there with any manager we have had.

The man chose his mates over the success of this club. I will never forgive that.
Sure. ..blame the guy in charge for 5 games at end of season and not the narcisstic wanker who plummeted us from top of the league in December and destroyed....literally destroyed...team unity, team spirit and team morale.
As a stand in mason had no chance of doing.anything. blame Jose. Blame levy.

Back
Top Bottom