Sorry, but a deflection that fell to Bale's left foot and a somewhat fortunate penalty means we're great now?
Where was the free flowing, shackles off football? First half was worse than most of the displays under the last manager.
We beat a team 2nd bottom in the form table and it's all ding dong the witch is dead? Some of you are actively deluding yourselves.
Your player assessment has been in tatters for ages now.
Your backing of the wrong manager is now in tatters.
And here you are building a strawman argument that doesn't even exist. No one, absolutely no one thinks that was "free-flowing football" and that the "shackles are off".
People did enjoy the win though because:
1. We won (something rarely seen under the Chav King cunt)
2. We won from a losing position (the first time this season)
3. We won by having possession of the ball (almost never seen)
4. We won by having more territory than our opponent (almost never seen)
5. We won by having more shots than our opponent!!!!!! Yes!! WE OUTSHOT OUR OPPONENT!!
6. We won with a goal scored by a Jose ostracized player
7. We won by trying to attack after a VAR decision went against us (unlike under the dinosaur)
8. We won by actually controlling an entire half of football
9. We won by not sitting back into a low-block
10. We won without relying on Kane
11. We won with an ex-academy player in his 1st ever managerial game who had 1 training session to address the absolute cluster fuck left behind by the dinosaur. For fans they like this, it feels good. A win under the Dinosaur rarely felt good.
Your delusion towards the dinosaur is the only embarrassing thing that's on view here.