Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

wow this tread has haven't been active in 3 weeks and have just over 200 replies

- we truly don't give a fuck about our players from the academy

I'm so impressed how he took the level, and Micky Hazard has all reason to be proud of Ryan

wow this tread has haven't been active in 3 weeks and have just over 200 replies

- we truly don't give a fuck about our players from the academy

I'm so impressed how he took the level, and Micky Hazard has all reason to be proud of Ryan
Yeah, 11 pages of a Ryan Mason circlejerk just shows how disinterested everyone is.

I was initially outraged at the 'kill your family' bit, but when put to the the tune, it really is quite funny. Music is such a wonderful thing - I might even kill mine on the strength of it, but I'll probably wait until after Christmas. You never know what you're gonna get.

Last edited:
He seems a bit of a twat. Pushed the Spurs fan who came onto the pitch after the Eriksen winner at Hull onto the floor.. Benteke situation was a bit OTT too.

Great player though.. and I guess we do need a few nasty players

He seems a bit of a twat. Pushed the Spurs fan who came onto the pitch after the Eriksen winner at Hull onto the floor.. Benteke situation was a bit OTT too.

Great player though.. and I guess we do need a few nasty players
I saw that too, the fan getting pushed. I was like WTF dude he's your own fan. If I was there I would have been hugging/tackling anyone near me. But the Benteke one I think was half staged

If some bloke came charging at you, you can't say you wouldn't push him away. For all he knew, this bloke wanted to twat him one.
right, a Spurs fan coming on to the field after a 90th minute runner ran on to the pitch to twat the players

right, a Spurs fan coming on to the field after a 90th minute runner ran on to the pitch to twat the players

mark-david-chapman-mugshot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom