Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd honestly sack him tonight. He's just not gonna stop picking his mates no matter what. Bizarre behaviour. It doesn't matter how bad they are he keeps them on the pitch.

Stands there arms folded clearly with absolutely no clue or idea what he's doing, what he should do and how he's even there in the first place. It's likes someone at NASA holding me at gunpoint and flying me over to the NASA in Washington and then telling me to run things. I can barely put a fucking toy in a Kinder Egg together, never mind put a machine on Mars. I wouldn't have a clue, and neither has Ryan.

N'dombele dropped never to be seen again for what?

Lucas our most in form player dropped and never to be seen again for what?

Rodon looking good and dropped never to be seen again for what?

meanwhile chance after chance for his pals Dier, Winks and Dele. Dier plays shit?? so what play again mate. Winks plays shit?? "don't worry mate you're ahead of N'dombele now". Dele plays shit? "don't matter bruv I'll drop lucas for ya. Just do a flick or something so it don't look obvious".

I had high hopes for Mason after the Southampton game but I hate favouritism when it isn't justified and this cunt cares more about making his friends happy then doing what's right for the club. He has been the worst appointment for that reason alone.

"umm, excuse me fellas, hey guys I'm trying to talk here. Can you...can....please guys...I'm trying to say something. Can you all just run a bit faster next half. We give it...guys, please I'm trying to talk..."
giphy.gif

N'dombele dropped never to be seen again for what?

Lucas our most in form player dropped and never to be seen again for what?

Rodon looking good and dropped never to be seen again for what?

meanwhile chance after chance for his pals Dier, Winks and Dele. Dier plays shit?? so what play again mate. Winks plays shit?? "don't worry mate you're ahead of N'dombele now". Dele plays shit? "don't matter bruv I'll drop lucas for ya. Just do a flick or something so it don't look obvious".

I had high hopes for Mason after the Southampton game but I hate favouritism when it isn't justified and this cunt cares more about making his friends happy then doing what's right for the club. He has been the worst appointment for that reason alone.
That is the wierdest one tbh.

Absolutely shocking stuff.

Not making a change until 70 minutes??? Bergwijn being our best player being the first person off rather then any of

Hojbjerg who was on a yellow card and didn't want to put a challenge in

Dele who was shit

Winks who was shitter

Son who was invisible

He just couldn't take one of his mates off first. Didn't have it in him. Fuck your favouritism bollocks and stick it up your arse.

Back
Top Bottom