Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

194037203_2920225941578404_8690465874451832638_n.jpg

it really was Mason's mates :dierno:
Okay - One is Mason's missus and one is Kane's wife, so the other three must be Dier's Mums?

Nothing against the guy as he is spurs through and through and a nice chap, but he is not a legend !
Absolutely. I think he comes across as a top bloke and obviously has done well to forge a career after that horrible injury. I wish him nothing but the best.

But calling him a legend is a stretch. His Spurs career was basically scoring a couple of goals and being sold to Hull.

Absolutely. I think he comes across as a top bloke and obviously has done well to forge a career after that horrible injury. I wish him nothing but the best.

But calling him a legend is a stretch. His Spurs career was basically scoring a couple of goals and being sold to Hull.

It was short lived, but Mason & Bentaleb were an essential component of our transition into the peak days of Poch's reign. Cares for the club and conducts himself with class.

I'll always have mad respect for Ryan because of that; regardless of how in vogue it is to mug him off.

It was short lived, but Mason & Bentaleb were an essential component of our transition into the peak days of Poch's reign. Cares for the club and conducts himself with class.

I'll always have mad respect for Ryan because of that; regardless of how in vogue it is to mug him off.
I'm not mugging him off (not that I think you're suggesting I am) and I remember his partnership with Bentaleb well.

Respect is fine, but he's not a legend.

Absolute fucking joke! Yeah let's build this mediocre-at-best player a statue. Joke club
I think the hate Mason gets is unfair. He has never claimed to be a legend, helped out when Levy gave him a job that was beyond him . Then someone jokingly says we will end up with Mason again and Ryan gets caught in the crossfire
He has not thrown his hat in the ring, he is simply a nice bloke who helped out. Levy deserves the fans anger , Mason does not

Back
Top Bottom