Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

u7tEEpf.jpg

Holy shit, im dying

I was definitely expecting to see Mason deliver more yesterday, but as Macch said, it's pretty understandable that he didn't shine. Give him a few weeks.

Apparently Mason's signed a new deal till 2020, yay.

SSN.
Good news, I'm a big fan of Ryan. His game-changing appearance v Forest was a major part of our better form since that win, and of course vital in our progress (hopefully) to Wembley. Players like him, Dier and Kane, along with more experienced players like Lloris and Eriksen have helped massively to transform our season for the better.

Everyone is talking about Kane, and deservedly so, but lets give Mason some credit. I was just looking at his stats and he averages 3.3 tackles and 1.3 interceptions a game. Combine that with his ability to pick a pass and move the ball quickly that is a pretty special skillset. I'm really excited for his future.

Everyone is talking about Kane, and deservedly so, but lets give Mason some credit. I was just looking at his stats and he averages 3.3 tackles and 1.3 interceptions a game. Combine that with his ability to pick a pass and move the ball quickly that is a pretty special skillset. I'm really excited for his future.
And he's loving every minute of it!
N7svIKE.png

I'll say it again - I love Ryan Mason.

For only having made his debut half a season ago, he has been damn impressive. Reminds me a bit of Scotty Parker but a bit of a better passer and more willing to get forward. Not the biggest guy but he gets stuck in and isn't afraid of anything. He and Benteleb bossed a midfield that has some pretty big names. There's no doubt that they are our best pairing and I hope to see them bossing midfields at the lane for many years to come.

I love him and Bentaleb in the middle, they're both so tenacious and play with such aggression its glorious to watch! People are tipping Harry Kane for an England call-up but Mason has been superb this season as well. Would LOVE it if Mason and Kane were both named in the next England squad!

Back
Top Bottom