Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got a proper English "right to the top mate" measure of white wine there too

That's not wine, that's straight vermouth.

(Fuck; who's idea was it for us to drink Cinzano as kids???? .....I can understand the appeal of Malibu or Southen Comfort, but that shit????)

(Fuck; who's idea was it for us to drink Cinzano as kids???? .....I can understand the appeal of Malibu or Southen Comfort, but that shit????)
ENIC?
Pizza Yes GIF

Christ the last time I heard of anyone drinking straight vermouth I was reading Hemingway's "The Sun Also Rises", which is about the Spanish Civil War...

As referenced in his interview above :

Mason had looked good in pre-season (having been a bit part player at best for Spurs) but unluckily injured before the first game of the season and out for a few weeks.

A come back match for u21's away at Sunderland on the Monday evening, , before a first team match on the Wednesday evening at WHL ........ so involvement in the first team game seemed very unlikely.

But on the Wednesday, Mason is announced on the bench for the League Cup match v Forest with Kane ........ Spurs didn't play well and were 1-0 down when Mason and Kane come off the bench for the last 25 minutes.

Mason scores his debut goal for Spurs first team within 5 or 10 minutes of coming on , before Townsend scores the second and Kane the third as the academy trio put energy and skill into the match...... followed by Mason starting in the North London derby on the Saturday.

Mason's sheer determination to play.......... one of his personal characteristics.

Back
Top Bottom