Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Forgive me if I'm wrong (or don't you nasty cunts) but Bentaleb and Mason have only started together 9 games this season.
Even if they've played a number of games together in the youth setup a change of tactics as well as getting used to the higher competition as a pair seems like it would be difficult.

This might say as much about Bentaleb as Mason, we've only tied once Crystal Palace and lost once to Chelsea since the two have started together.

Scholes on Mason:

"Mason has caught my eye a lot this season. He can tackle, he is tactically disciplined and he kicks the ball cleanly with either foot. He gets about the pitch too. I understand he had a few loan spells and some injury problems before he made it as a regular with Spurs and his development has been overshadowed by Kane. But I see no reason why Mason should not be in the next senior England squad."

When the best English midfielder of the generation says something like that, you should pay attention. Some other really good stuff from him in there about Pochettino and Kane as well.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...s-of-attacking-and-taking-risks-10042729.html

Me in September...
My dream? To raise Mason over the course of the season and supplant Wilcunt in the national team. What gloriousness that would be.

Today:
Scholes: "Mason has caught my eye a lot this season. He can tackle, he is tactically disciplined and he kicks the ball cleanly with either foot. He gets about the pitch too. I understand he had a few loan spells and some injury problems before he made it as a regular with Spurs and his development has been overshadowed by Kane. But I see no reason why Mason should not be in the next senior England squad."

The man is never wrong.

It begins...

:pochohshit:

im writing ars got it yes it will correct you
images

heres my effort. To the tune of 'any old iron'

Any old Ryan
Any old Ryan
mason isn't any old Ryan
His touch is sweet
Got quick feet
From Enfield Town so we got him on the cheap
And he plays with style
Always smiles
but he fuckin hates the Woolwich
And he went on loan but he never moaned
Old Ryan
Old Ryan!

Join in or not, that's getting launched somewhere near you soon

More than 3 different words in the same line will never catch on...
The mention of ArseAnal in any song always makes me shudder...
Nickin' a 'West Ham-style tune' won't go down well in certain parts of Norf' Lunnun...

Other than that, it's a sure-fire hit this Sundee Lunchtime!!

More than 3 different words in the same line will never catch on...
The mention of ArseAnal in any song always makes me shudder...
Nickin' a 'West Ham-style tune' won't go down well in certain parts of Norf' Lunnun...

Other than that, it's a sure-fire hit this Sundee Lunchtime!!
Eh??

Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason

Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason
Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason

To the tune of Scarlatti's sonata in D minor

Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason

How on earth do you remember the words to that one?

Did you write the lyrics to this masterpiece as well..?

It's easy if you know the tune

That or Barbie Girl

I can't get it out of my head now.

Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason Ryan Mason

:adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom