Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stat Attack :pochohshit:

... If I correctly understood a statistic on the ArseAnal game, Mason completed the highest number of forward passes for us (with 18). Oh, and he also was second in both number of touches and successful passes for us.

And that my friends, is what we fucking need around this club. Playing for Spurs. Not just a club. Your club. Presumably most people on here have kicked a ball or two in their lives. For us to do that in the Lilywhite shirt is something we'll never get, but if we did you could bet your bottom dollar we would relish every second of it, and put in 100% every time.

This lad has waited so long, hes taken his chance and shown he wants to wear that famous shirt, our shirt... His shirt. I only hope for more of the same, to get the identity of the club back in my eyes.

:gazza2:

Please, could we have one of these boyhood Spurs turn out to be a star? It would mean so much to us; a hero we can trust with our hopes and dreams.

With Kane, Townsend, Mason, and Bentaleb all very much involved with the first team now we have some real academy boys involved which is super exciting. You can see it really means something to them. Seems like a lot of talent following them through the academy as well. With a coach who seems to develop youth well and looks to incorporate it into the first team we could have a deep and exciting group of homegrown academy talent in our first team in a couple of seasons.

Trying not to get carried away but he impressed me out there, and he looked more at home in that position than either of Dembele or Paulinho has recently.

Please, could we have one of these boyhood Spurs turn out to be a star? It would mean so much to us; a hero we can trust with our hopes and dreams.
images

I'd start him on Thursday but in the more advanced role in the 3 (with Bentalab and Stambouli behind him) as I think he probably needs a bit of momentum to establish himself.

Huuuuuuuge man crush coming on here. Loving this lad. Hopefully he doesn't burn out as fast as his rise to prominence was. He offers what Holtby did - forward passing - but is less wasteful as well as TRULY caring about our club. We need Ryan Mason to make it. Despite it making WindyCOYS WindyCOYS feeling well smug :pochsulk:

Back
Top Bottom