Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess people can make stunning recoveries but I'd be surprised if he ever was well enough to return to full-time playing. I'd not actually realised how serious it was until I read that interview. Even if he wants to I'd imagine insurance companies, football medical teams, his missus etc. might reckon it is not worth the risk.

God, had no idea it was that bad. If I was him I'd not want to go back on the pitch, what if you get a boot or head to the temple again?

Shame he didn't manage to keep his place in the squad, I really liked him in 14/15 alongside Bentaleb.

Cahill is a dangerous cunt.

Seems to get away with so much shit; whether it be clumsy, intentional or somewhere in-between... Got a lot to thank his quiet, unassuming exterior for.

He was an utter disgrace throughout the entire 90 when we beat his filthy team 5-3... Not the first or last time either.

Seems to get away with so much shit; whether it be clumsy, intentional or somewhere in-between... Got a lot to thank his quiet, unassuming exterior for.

He was an utter disgrace throughout the entire 90 when we beat his filthy team 5-3... Not the first or last time either.
He's a 100% committed player but he is dangerous. Almost every week he injures someone with a elbow, head, foot over the top of the ball.

And yep, he did a horror tackle on Rose when he scored, nowhere near the ball, only intention was to bring the player down and resulted in him somersaulted Rose.

He's a 100% committed player but he is dangerous. Almost every week he injures someone with a elbow, head, foot over the top of the ball.

And yep, he did a horror tackle on Rose when he scored, nowhere near the ball, only intention was to bring the player down and resulted in him somersaulted Rose.

...Not to mention this little 'gem':

Would Mason play with some kind of head protection, similar to Cech?
The thought of him not having that chills me a little to be honest.
He is more likely to have to head the ball and get roughed up - for want of a better term - than a goalkeeper.
Such a shame for him, wouldn't wish this upon anyone.

Cahill is a nasty piece of work. They showed him sitting in the stands last Sunday and he just looks like a wrongun, dead eyes and stone face.

I don't quite get the Cahill hate tbh, yes he's a Chavski clogger but I highly doubt he intended fracturing Mason's skull on purpose. Not to mention the risk of his own damage in the process

So what is the latest on Mason's playing career btw?

I don't quite get the Cahill hate tbh, yes he's a Chavski clogger but I highly doubt he intended fracturing Mason's skull on purpose. Not to mention the risk of his own damage in the process

So what is the latest on Mason's playing career btw?
This is a few months old but he's started doing non contact training around June-July. But he can only work out in short intervals before getting lightheaded due to light and sound sensitivity.

Granted this was in June or July so he has probbaly improved a little bit

Sadly I think his playing days are finished , hopefully he goes into coaching , or even punditry , we could do with a spurs fan pundit that actually backs us

Back
Top Bottom