Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Respect to Spurs and Poch for offering him a job at Spurs, shows a lot of class. Quite the opposite to how Woolwich treated Emmanuel Eboue actually.

Personally I would prefer him to get a job in the media. We need a real Spurs man in our corner in the Media. Sky would be best so they do not have to keep putting ex Woolwich or Liverpool men on when we are playing.

Personally I would prefer him to get a job in the media. We need a real Spurs man in our corner in the Media. Sky would be best so they do not have to keep putting ex Woolwich or Liverpool men on when we are playing.

No reason why he can't do both... get him coaching at Spurs then allow him to do a bit of media work.

If you see Poch's interview posted by Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 above, he says that Ryan got his tactics straight away. Can only be a good thing if he is brought in to help the youngsters at whatever age.

Sad to hear the news about Ryan Mason.

I am still incensed about how Gary Cahill has got away with a filthy, reckless, deliberate headbutt on a player he targetted because he was from Spurs. All the media are using the word "accident", which on the evidence it was not.

Cahill knew he could not win the ball so wanted to hurt Mason, and all the press say he is 'heart-broken'. He should be prosecuted for GBH.

Turn sound off on this video.

Sad to hear the news about Ryan Mason.

I am still incensed about how Gary Cahill has got away with a filthy, reckless, deliberate headbutt on a player he targetted because he was from Spurs. All the media are using the word "accident", which on the evidence it was not.

Cahill knew he could not win the ball so wanted to hurt Mason, and all the press say he is 'heart-broken'. He should be prosecuted for GBH.

Turn sound off on this video.

Ooh, it does look in slow-mo as if he meant it. I'm not sure. I'd prefer to give Cahill the benefit of the doubt but it doesn't look good.

It distracts a little from the situation to focus on Cahill, so please note I am aware of that, but his actions in flying through Mason and then how he was later in the same game have always made me very angry

It distracts a little from the situation to focus on Cahill, so please note I am aware of that, but his actions in flying through Mason and then how he was later in the same game have always made me very angry
No, you’re right to. It was a horrible & reckless act giving him the benefit of the doubt. He ended a man’s career & could well have killed him. Always heard he was a cunt when he was at Bolton (Billy big bollocks with a stinking attitude) & was always in that cunt Terry’s shadow at the chavs. He looks half the player since Terry went into semi retirement at villa. A shitstain bloke at a shitstain club. I wish him nothing but misfortune & I hope he has nightmares about what he did to Ryan Mason.
Twat.

He's a very committed player but he's a dangerous one in today's context, he's no Vinny Jones, but feel he's got the attitude of a modern day thug. The tackle on Rose when he scored in our 5-3 win over them was shocking. He's gone in with his head numerous times the way he went in on Mason, coming from a long way out (so with horizontal action) on a player that's jumping upwards (vertically) high percentage of the vertical jumper coming out with an injury.

Is it possible to get some form of Tifo in tribute to Ryan done for our next home game? Which should be the home game vs Juve if my memory serves me right?

Feel sad for Ryan. Such a likeable player, had that great season with Benteleb holding down the midfield.
I'm sure he will get looked after by us though, would be nice if he could be a coach. It would be amazing too if he could be a pundit, would get the percentage of real Spurs pundits up to about 0.00057%!

Cahill is a terrible person though. Look at any photo of him and note the dead eyes, the eyes most murderers have.
No doubt he meant that, he is well known for his over the top nasty "tackles".
Proper thug.

I just want to wish Mason all the best and congratulate Poch for reaching out to him to ensure his future has a bright light.

As to the incident, yes Im angry, but unsure as to intent.

So i just wish Ryan recovers well.

Hope the Club / media give him an opportunity to stay in the game.

Cahill knew he could not win that ball and saw an ex-Spurs player heading it out, he deliberately targetted Mason and was reckless, late and violent.

The man should be condemned for what he did, and he is a known thug!

Back
Top Bottom