Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Full interview. Really impressive, articulate, cool and calm, unfazed, saying all the right words.

I have zero expectation of him for the next 6 games or so, it's already an improvement from having a chav legend dinosaur picking fights and basically being a miserable cunt.

Best of luck Yiddo.

Full interview. Really impressive, articulate, cool and calm, unfazed, saying all the right words.

I have zero expectation of him for the next 6 games or so, it's already an improvement from having a chav legend dinosaur picking fights and basically being a miserable cunt.

Best of luck Yiddo.

Just listened to this, I agree, he speaks so well. Dealt with the Super League bollocks well (didn't really need the press officer to bail him out).

Love his passion for the club. Expressed calmly, not the chest thumping pashun

RMBAWA

He's a fan of the club and has dedicated a huge chunk of his life to it. Whatever happens over the next 6 games and the cup final I will not be speaking a bad word of him.

At the end of the day he has been thrown into the deep end, let's not expect miracles, let's not expect anything.

I know he will have us playing on the front foot and just for that reason alone I am excited, it's nice to look forward to watching us play again, Mourinho was making me hate football.

Just feels like an ENIC puppet to nurse us through the remaining (meaningless) League games if they get their way with this Super League cash grab and a (rare) Cup final they wouldn't even give Jose a chance to win before he left after helping us get to one.

The club feels like it has no class tbh.

He's a fan of the club and has dedicated a huge chunk of his life to it. Whatever happens over the next 6 games and the cup final I will not be speaking a bad word of him.

At the end of the day he has been thrown into the deep end, let's not expect miracles, let's not expect anything.

I know he will have us playing on the front foot and just for that reason alone I am excited, it's nice to look forward to watching us play again, Mourinho was making me hate football.
Just fuck off with the sentimentality. He has no business managing anything above age 11

Just feels like an ENIC puppet to nurse us through the remaining (meaningless) League games if they get their way with this Super League cash grab and a (rare) Cup final they wouldn't even give Jose a chance to win before he left after helping us get to one.

The club feels like it has no class tbh.
Perhaps but I think the decision to sack Jose was made after the Everton game and had to be carried out before the Cup Final because of possible contract clauses in that if he had won it we could hardly sack him for achieving something that we had brought him in to do!

Class doesn’t really enter into it with Levy as we all know but I wish Ryan well

Lots of agents running free on this site. Refuse to believe any sane spurs supporter think this is wise.

He's not a long term appointment, we are 6 games from the end of the season and we have our eyes on a manager that is wanted by a bigger club.

That's why we are in this situation, Jose made his position untenable because the dressing room was clearly toxic and we need someone to bring it some positivity, Ryan knows the club and knows the way we should be playing, willing to bet just Jose being out we will see a change in attitude with the players.

Lots of agents running free on this site. Refuse to believe any sane spurs supporter think this is wise.
We are over 3/4 of the way through a season,and a massive fuck grenade has just been thrown into English football.Who do you think we would get to manage us now? Its a as good as appointment as could be expected.And its good that most fans realise this,so he wont get grief(not that their will be many fans in the ground anyway).There's 7 fixtures left mate? Try and get behind it ,for what it is :)

Back
Top Bottom