Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thing is, even before the career-ender, his career was so disrupted by injury... So pleased that, as a fan of the club, he at least has some key moments to look back on with pride... England cap on merit.... Late, winning goals against Forrest & Sunderland.

Love the lad. Clearly a class act.... A key part of Poch's revolution. Couldn't give a fuck about his tekkers (or lack thereof).

Last edited:
Does anyone know how Ryan is actually getting on in his coaching role.
I think his full role is as some sort of head of youth development. Like the guy that helps them sort out development plans on an individual level and loans and such.

Early doors but I hope that he is doing well in it. Imagine if he is able to work his way up the ranks to sporting director/DOF one day.

I think his full role is as some sort of head of youth development. Like the guy that helps them sort out development plans on an individual level and loans and such.

Early doors but I hope that he is doing well in it. Imagine if he is able to work his way up the ranks to sporting director/DOF one day.

Ryan Mason, who steps up from his previous role as Under-19s Coach to become Head of Player Development, Under-17 to Under-23.

I would prefer him to get on Sky and replace those so called Spurs supporters that only criticise us. Made a lot of sense when he was briefly on TV. Better than Redknapp, Souness and Alan Smith who always seems to be on when we play.

I would prefer him to get on Sky and replace those so called Spurs supporters that only criticise us. Made a lot of sense when he was briefly on TV. Better than Redknapp, Souness and Alan Smith who always seems to be on when we play.
Based on his work so far his value as head of youth player development far outweighs his value as a pundit on TV.

He's perfect for us. Barcelona had Pep a club legend who understood the club inside out.

Ryan Mason promised much, got some horrendous injuries and in the end didn't really achieve much. Perfect fit for us.
Quite a number of great managers weren't brilliant players, so maybe that will work in our favour this time.

Only if it doesn't interfere with his work with our youth players.

Back
Top Bottom