Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve completely switched off on Mason, what has he been doing recently?

Why Mason?
He is our head of player development for ages 18-23. Basically the guy in charge of setting up development plans for our youth players. Before that he was our U18 coach. So he has his badges. Which Ledley does not for those wondering why he did not get the job.

With the team he’s got at his disposal and with very few injuries, he can’t do worse than we we have been doing. I wish him the best of luck and hope he ends the season on a high. Don’t want to see him as our manager at the beginning of next season though, that would be a mistake
This.

Must be so strange him walking into that first team meeting standing in front of players older than him, some whom he came through the ranks with and classes as mates, and having to tell them how they'll beat Southampton and City.

So curious to see how we line up on Wednesday.

It’s nice that we’ve given Mason such a prominent role but I’m sure Chris Powell will be doing a lot of heavy lifting.

I'll bet we play better football almost instantly. Not so much because anything will change tactically but more because i'm certain 90% of this squad couldn't stand Jose and will run around like kids now he's gone.

Tanguy does 90 minutes i guarantee you this Wednesday..

:tanguyhuh:

Hillarious to see there already Mourinistas slagging off a club youngster faced with a staggering, if only temporary, task.

Maybe all this shit is merely karma for those kind of people

Over the moon for Ryan, always had a soft spot for him as he was a proper Yid and his career was taken very cruelly from him.

Hope he can get a decent message across for the last games and get some confidence into the boys.

Must admit it seems like an odd thought that he will be Harry's gaffer mind you :king:

Im glad Ryan has been given this chance, its almost a free hit to potentially go down in history as a cup winner... and if he doesnt then meh, bigger things to worry about at the moment as we all know. Hes Spurs through and through so cant think of anyone id rather do the job in a caretaker capacity.

However, I am a little concerned that hes been dropped into the firing line with no experience though - not because of how he will set the team up or train them as i think that will be just fine - its more about how the c*nts at Sky and everywhere else will be gunning for him on Wednesday as he takes Tottenham Evilspurs to Noble Southampton. The narrative is already written and he needs to be extra careful what how he responds to these bastards - they hated Spurs before, now they really reallyy hate them and they will be out for blood.

Back
Top Bottom