Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The lack of an apostrophe is annoying me more than it should...

zovB2ku.jpg
Don't beat up on yerself dude. Punctuations important.

Official.

Also:

Ayyy Michel is back.

Lol the guy who was hugos understudy is now going to be coaching him 😂

Well, I'll tell you what. This is going to be an interesting... Experiment.

We could see a football team being run by its players in like no way ever before. Imagine a team where all the players are asked to have a say about the starting 11. You want to talk about team unity and stepping aside for doing what's best for the team?

I'm more concerned about Powell than Mason. Mason could do with a strong assistant but Powell, while he has experience, hasn't exactly a successful CV

Chris Powell is an experienced coach, no need to worry about him. I'm sure that between him and Ryan there will be a much more positive atmosphere, that is our main issue. The players need to enjoy playing and feel the trust between themselves and the coach.

We don't need amazing tactics to win some matches with Hugo in goal, Kane and Son up front and international players in every other position. Just get them working hard and smiling.

Lol the guy who was hugos understudy is now going to be coaching him 😂

Well, I'll tell you what. This is going to be an interesting... Experiment.

We could see a football team being run by its players in like no way ever before. Imagine a team where all the players are asked to have a say about the starting 11. You want to talk about team unity and stepping aside for doing what's best for the team?
Michel was not as much an understudy as he was Hugo's second (he is also a few years older than Hugo) so I don't think that that will be an issue. And logically Michel is going to be there more for the benefit of Whiteman than he is for Hugo and Hart.

If people really want to laugh they can point to the fact that the "Harry Kane team" just appointed Kane's best friend as manager. But Ryan is in as an interim and to test his feet in management so no issue with that.

At this stage of the season, I don't honestly see how these guys can do worse than what we had. Hopefully, it will be a breath of fresh air around the Club and the players will respond positively. And maybe they can pull off the unthinkable on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom