Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No disrespect to Ryan Mason but surely we would have been better off asking somebody like a Harry Redknapp to take the team until the end of the season?
I doubt Harry could find his way to the training ground at this point. Mind you, he's not disgraced or anything, but I don't think at this point in his retirement that he would command the respect of the players any better than Mason would. I think he'd be received as just a doddering old fool.

I absolutely wish Ryan Mason the best in his role of head coach for the remainder of the season, I think he will definitely get more out of this group of players than the dinosaur Mourinho did in 17 months.

But christ alive, this is Daniel Levy getting rid of Jose (controversial), knowing the heat is on the club and sticking a yes man into the spotlight while all this ESL stuff is going on.

But like I say, I do genuinely wish him all the best.

I absolutely wish Ryan Mason the best in his role of head coach for the remainder of the season, I think he will definitely get more out of this group of players than the dinosaur Mourinho did in 17 months.

But christ alive, this is Daniel Levy getting rid of Jose (controversial), knowing the heat is on the club and sticking a yes man into the spotlight while all this ESL stuff is going on.

But like I say, I do genuinely wish him all the best.
Was just thinking along this lines.
I hope this doesn't destroy the bloke.Taint his managerial career before it even kicks off.
Lets be honest,who at the moment outside Spurs and City fans giving a flying one about Sundays game?Only one topic of converstion in football at the moment,and the hatred against the dirty 6,especially us is imense.

Was just thinking along this lines.
I hope this doesn't destroy the bloke.Taint his managerial career before it even kicks off.
Lets be honest,who at the moment outside Spurs and City fans giving a flying one about Sundays game?Only one topic of converstion in football at the moment,and the hatred against the dirty 6,especially us is imense.
Why "especially us"? Because we don't deserve to be in the dirty dozen?

I mean we don't, other than purely on money, but the hatred should be spread across the whole sorry lot

I like Mason. I know sod all about Chris Powell (outside his Charlton days). What’s Vorm’s contribution going to be - how to Chuck the ball into your own net in an FA Cup setting.

that these guys are representing the coaching team of one of the top 10 clubs in the world is head scratching.

the romantic side of Mason not losing a game and being a hero is compelling.

the realistic side of Levy writing off another season and remaining 6 games and somehow being in a situation again where there is no contingency planning is yet more reason why I wish ENIC would learn some lessons or bloody well go.
Chris Powell is a lifelong Spurs fan whose dream was to get a season ticket in the North Stand when he retired!
Incidentally the end he scored a solo goal for Charlton in a rare victory for them!!

Back
Top Bottom