Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Full interview. Really impressive, articulate, cool and calm, unfazed, saying all the right words.

I have zero expectation of him for the next 6 games or so, it's already an improvement from having a chav legend dinosaur picking fights and basically being a miserable cunt.

Best of luck Yiddo.

Absolutely. Couldn't put it any better.

He's so much more than a breath of fresh air. He's honest, straightforward, genuine, GENUINELY humble (!), intelligent, committed, realistic and just a genuine nice guy.

Best of luck from me too.

Whatever Mason's time at the helm brings will be.

We got rid of Mourinho and sadly for him because he has his pride but honestly for us as a club that should herald a change for the better.

Let's see if this group of players can start to rebuild our trust in them.

Full interview. Really impressive, articulate, cool and calm, unfazed, saying all the right words.

I have zero expectation of him for the next 6 games or so, it's already an improvement from having a chav legend dinosaur picking fights and basically being a miserable cunt.

Best of luck Yiddo.

A great appointment. Who could be more opposite to a mercenary manager. Let's hope the players wear their hearts on their sleeves. Appreciate how lucky they are to be here and play for their lives.

COYS.

I said he wont be able to match that winrate and you asked why . So I gave you the reason. Who is talking about timmy being the best manager ever. Mourinho's sacking has affected you.
Not at all

Pleased its all over and we’ve moved on!

What about BFS?

You’ve ignored that one

That's the first press conference I've listened to in ages. How can any one not want him to succeed?
He has overcome immense obstacles just to be walking and talking.
No matter how inexperienced the interim coaching team are, they are a million percent improvement on what has just left.
One of our own!

Did very well in his interview, just deflected everything - well played sir, well played (particularly IVO the latest news to come out about the ESL)

I hope Ryan Mason has played a lot of FIFA since he's been retired. Otherwise, I fail to see what qualifies him for the job.
Solskjaer’s only managerial experience before getting the Man U job was getting Cardiff relegated and managing a few fishermen in the Norwegian league.

He’s caretaker for 7 games. Duncan Ferguson gave Everton a good caretaker bounce last season. Only Man U have been daft enough to go and give a caretaker with negligible managerial experience the job full time on the back of an initial new manager bounce.

Solskjaer’s only managerial experience before getting the Man U job was getting Cardiff relegated and managing a few fishermen in the Norwegian league.

He’s caretaker for 7 games. Duncan Ferguson gave Everton a good caretaker bounce last season. Only Man U have been daft enough to go and give a caretaker with negligible managerial experience the job full time on the back of an initial new manager bounce.
Spot on.

And just on Duncan Disorderly, he is still there on the Everton sidelines threatening to nut anybody who faffs about.

Back
Top Bottom