Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My emotions are taking over but get in a top rate director of football and keep this lad as first team coach.
Nah it’s too much at this stage in his career. Needs to get experience managing elsewhere first, imo, but he looks promising, and if all goes ok, I’d happily have him back after a few years

I'm sure they'll work hard and respect a 29 year old manager more than Jose... 🤷🏻‍♂️
ex_tottenham_hotspur_player_ryan_mason_waves_to_the_crowd_during_864180.jpg

Dodgy subs, but a good start.
What was dodgy about them. Winks played well, involved in the build-up out from the back that got ruled out for offside. Winks is actually better than Ndombele and PEH when he drops between the CB's (loads he can't do that they can but when we are pushed up, in possession on the ball this element he's better).

Lo Celso wasn't having a great game, still looks to be struggling for match fitness, something that Lamela absolutely doesn't lack, always a dynamo when selected. Bergwijn again will keep the press going up top with fresh legs.

In no way whatsoever did the subs have a negative impact on the game.

Last edited:
Genuinely happy for him. Had a soft spot for him when he played along with Bentaleb in Poch’s first season. Wish him best of luck for the rest of the season and hopefully he will grow as a coach/manager from it.

Back
Top Bottom