Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cannot expect much from a caretaker Manager with only a short time to change things.
If you think Mourinho was great and got the best out of the team and just did not have the players then Mason has no chance of changing things and we need a major overhaul.
If however you think that Mourinho made things worse and the team should never have lost so many points from winning positions then a better Manager should have got us in the top 4 as we are so close anyway.
I think the gloom and despondency for the whole team is overdone. A couple of crucial buys in the summer and the right Manager( no idea there as none of the candidates excite me) and we should have a much better outcome next season.
When Toby arrived he made a massive difference and did not cost a fortune and we need someone like him but younger. We have not replaced Eriksen and need a playmaker as none of the current midfielders does it for me.

Apparently we should abuse someone who's been with us since the age of 8 and is acting as caretaker for a few games.

This place has become toxic as hell.

We have some of the most petty, spiteful and entitled fans in the world of football.

Mason is a good egg who’s won 3 out of 4 league matches and lost a cup final 1-0 to the best team in the world, but some people think he deserves dogs abuse.

He’s getting results that I’d consider “par” for this squad which is vastly more than his predecessor was doing. I don’t like all his selections but if you win the game comfortably there is nothing to say.

We have some of the most petty, spiteful and entitled fans in the world of football.

Mason is a good egg who’s won 3 out of 4 league matches and lost a cup final 1-0 to the best team in the world, but some people think he deserves dogs abuse.

He’s getting results that I’d consider “par” for this squad which is vastly more than his predecessor was doing. I don’t like all his selections but if you win the game comfortably there is nothing to say.

He’s done a good job of steadying the ship and fair play , but no way should he get the job full
Time. He’s far too inexperienced.

His first 4 league games have been Southampton, Sheffield United, Leeds and Wolves.
3 out of 4 of them are pretty poor at the moment to say the least and the one that isn't twatted us.

The abuse Ryan is getting from some people on here and on social media is absurd. People act as if he has physically and personally wronged them.

You can be critical of him without hurling abuse at him or saying stuff like he should be arrested.

Get some distance to it all please.

Back
Top Bottom