Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EBdm38MXoAEf8WS

This is becoming a concerning pattern with our medical department where they waste months trying to avoid surgery before eventually having to do it anyway. Happened to Wanyama, Skipp, Bissouma, Son, now Sessegnon and probably others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

We badly need some changes in our medical department. That's a very optimistic spin they've fed to Ali Gold and I don't really believe it.

So a young 19 year old signs for our club has played how many games maybe 5, in a team that is out of form, underperforming has no chemistry at the moment and you people expect him to come out the blocks like usain bolt. I haven't heard such stupidity let him get proper games at LB with a defense that is functional, with a midfield that is functional then we can judge if he is good or not, this oh i'm underwhelmed is bullshit.

I've been most surprised by his decision making. It's usually always spot on.

More confidence, more aggression and we have a hell of a player. Only 19.

It's about time governments/tech corps enforced an online passport for everyone. You post disgusting shit like this, then you should own it and face the consequences. Every post, every image, every text etc should have your metadata embedded.

Why is he being singled out? Not a single one of our players coped well with Chelsea's pressure and movement. They are a top team and made all our players look shite.

I swear some of the people on here think we have to play against opponents as good as Chelsea every week. Thankfully 16 of the other 18 teams we have to play are worse than them.

Back
Top Bottom