Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

?

Agility isn't his problem.

Unless you mean mental.

The kid just needs to stop being in his head so much and come out of his shell.
He does come across as pretty stiff on the pitch tbh.

I think the only reason we'll keep him is due to home grown status. I think next summer we will buy another left wing back as the successor to Perisic. I don't think there is an amazing wing back to unlock in Sessegnon, though if anyone can do it, Conte can.

Encouragingly, he was solid enough to finish off last season, so will do for now as a backup player.

I think the only reason we'll keep him is due to home grown status. I think next summer we will buy another left wing back as the successor to Perisic. I don't think there is an amazing wing back to unlock in Sessegnon, though if anyone can do it, Conte can.

Encouragingly, he was solid enough to finish off last season, so will do for now as a backup player.
I'm not so sure.
Obviously he needs confidence and he kept Reggie out of the team back end of last season.

Absolutely a backup, but I believe there's a player in there.

Has half a mind on his hammy.

People need to chill with this guy.

He's a c.good player.

Let Conte get his body, mind and game, right.
You'll see what we've been missing when Perisic starts playing.

Just like when Romero came in and transformed our defence. No one is pining for Sanchez any more.

Maybe the most impressive feature in this video is that (0:10) he's not at all distracted by that fit woman in the background :cool:
However, I really hope he's having a breakthrough season and pushes Perisic hard for the LWB spot.

didnt he finish the season off well? ie top six starter ? an assist or two? clean sheet? hes bumped down the order by Pericic? they're competing directly? maybe tangana is third then?

didnt he finish the season off well? ie top six starter ? an assist or two? clean sheet? hes bumped down the order by Pericic? they're competing directly? maybe tangana is third then?
I think Perisic will be pleased to play once a week and with the WC mid season we will be playing 2 or maybe 3 times a week. He will be playing a lot and learning a lot, hopefully.
Should be the same with Doc and Spence/Gordon? if either comes.

Because he's been around for so long, in people's minds it feels like he can't go up a level. But let's not forget he's just 22. If this was his first or second year in the team and playing regularly we'd be looking at him in a completely different light ("sky's the limit" etc.).

I think he'll go up several levels this season.

Back
Top Bottom