Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Showing his Fulham form for the first time. Still needs to be more aggressive, hopefully will come with confidence.

I thought Sess did well today, well taken goal unlucky not to have the second, hopefully he can get more confidence taking on a player instead of taking the easy option but that will come with time and good coaching.. and help from perisic.

With five subs, wingbacks are going to be a natural substitution option considering how much running they do.

Having a 1-2 with Sess and Perisic is going to be so valuable if Sess keeps up this form.

He was excellent today. And surprisingly two-footed- he showed it with both crossing and finishing. Really great start for him- gives us a lot to look forward to this season. No reason to drop him in the next game.

White Van Jan White Van Jan care to hold your hands up or need a little more time?
Good memory!

Sounds like a fantastic game, didn't see, will watch highlights.

My criticism of him last season and my preference for Rodrigo was based on his lack of aggression. Otherwise he had it all, pace, skill. I just wanted him to take the position by the scruff and make it his own when going forward. His defence has been solid against the better teams.

Delighted that Conte has worked his magic on the lad! HG too.

I’ll echo what everyone is saying about him but also add he definitely looks to have bulked up a bit. Looking really fit, hopefully that’s helped him move past his injury issues mentally as well.

If his fitness issues are behind him he will hit double figures this season. Great to see him acknowledge Perisic is helping him hopefully Royal is been mentored by him also he was like a different player yesterday looked full off confidence.

Back
Top Bottom