Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's no surprise from you but this is a disingenuous argument Sammy. There is a difference between a person lacking in ability and them lacking in application. Sure, at the business end of things it is still the same kinda like someone being completely oblivious to things versus someone being willfully ignorant - at the business end you still get a know-nothing.

But this is a false equivalence you are spouting in order to continue your shouty narrative. Though all of Dele, Ndombele, and Sessegnon have been unimpressive on the whole this season the circumstances for each is difference...and it's not even nuanced such as to fall below you threshold of recognition.

And if you respond keep it germane.
Would you really care if none of them were here next season.
Answer honestly to yourself if you don’t want to type it

you haven't addressed my point Sammy.
I didn’t see one?
You said I was lying basically so not much to address.

My point is that there’s probably seven players that should absolutely be here next season (hypothetically of course)

Kane
Son
Lo Celso
Bergwijn
Gedson
Sissoko
Moura

I genuinely wouldn’t care if we replaced everyone else (hypothetically of course)
To cut a long story short:
Ndombele = Winks = Dier = Dele = Sessegnon =Lamela = Davies and so on and on

People are making a lot of effort typing a hell of a lot of words to justify why certain players should play when they have been equally shit, or worse, than others they are berating.

The truth is none are good good enough anymore, and nothing changes our level no matter who plays.
So......will you give a shit if Sessengon and Ndombele are not here in August?

Will anyone? REALLY?

Last edited:
Show proof.

disingenuous Sammy point ==> false equivalence. Feel free to address it now Sammy and then we can get on to any of yours.
A false equivalence would mean I’m making stuff up which is lying.

Im not here to argue grammer, and it’s patently obvious that despite your heroic cheerleading for Sess and Ndombele you wouldn’t actually give a shit if both were sold in July.....

.....otherwise you would have just answered me instead of holding my question to ransom while you formulate some long winded nothing deflection post.

He’s a smart player and is quick. Give the kid a chance, what’s the point in writing him off. He’s hardly anywhere near our biggest problems at this point.
The issue for most is that he’s nowhere near the answer to any of our problems and for 60M he should at least look like he wants to play for us.

A false equivalence would mean I’m making stuff up which is lying.
Uhhh no Sammy. It means you are comparing apples to oranges though both are fruit. 2 under-performing players (relative to expectation) but for different reasons. Now feel free to address it, Sammy. The poor rating of Ndombele has little to do with talent and all to do with application whereas the others are lacking in the talent department. Feel free to address...we can all see you running.

Now for some fun...
Im not here to argue grammer
Good because it would be rhetoric and have a second 'a'...so I'd stay away from spelling as well.
and it’s patently obvious
It isn't but boy do I feel a Sammy straw man coming...hit me with it Sammy
despite your heroic cheerleading for Sess
Cheerleading for Sess? Me? You mean like when I said this just 10 or so posts ago:
Many of the things you see (or don't as it were) are due to the fact that there isn't much there there to this player and never was.
or this
We may get the goal-hanging tap-in merchant from the Championship
Wrong again Sammy.
you wouldn’t actually give a shit both were sold in July.....
I'll thank you to not put words in my mouth Sammy even if it is to set up one of your straw men.

Uhhh no Sammy. It means you are comparing apples to oranges though both are fruit. 2 under-performing players (relative to expectation) but for different reasons. Now feel free to address it, Sammy. The poor rating of Ndombele has little to do with talent and all to do with application whereas the others are lacking in the talent department. Feel free to address...we can all see you running.

Now for some fun...

Good because it would be rhetoric and have a second 'a'...so I'd stay away from spelling as well.

It isn't but boy do I feel a Sammy straw man coming...hit me with it Sammy

Cheerleading for Sess? Me? You mean like when I said this just 10 or so posts ago:

or this

Wrong again Sammy.

I'll thank you to not put words in my mouth Sammy even if it is to set up one of your straw men.

while you formulate some long winded nothing deflection post.

:harrysmile:

:harrysmile:
You could just address my point, Sammy.

Your play is old Sammy. Keep you on 1 of your BS points and it falls like a house of cards. And because you can't persist with your shouty narrative you attempt to resort to ridicule. You look like a fool but you'll get some ratings from morons...I know one in particular. Hope that warms your heart.

I would like to see if when Kane is back he can beat his man and send in regular crosses to Kane to get onto. At present if he crosses into the box there is no aerial threat to win it.

He’s a smart player and is quick. Give the kid a chance, what’s the point in writing him off. He’s hardly anywhere near our biggest problems at this point.
The point of writing him off is to send a signal. A message that Tottenham means business, and not in the money sense. We are tired of freeloaders, underachievers and hyped up players just dossing around with no other things in mind then the next paycheck.

Back
Top Bottom