Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think his situaton is very similar to Aurier's - both not exactly dependable in a defensive sense but useful going forward. Both would work in a 5 man defence with those two as out and out wingbacks. We dont play like that though so I dont see where his role will be, as he isnt going to beat any of our current options at left forward. *Unless* we try and convert his to a Bale-style player who comes in from the right on his left. Not sure thats the answer either but one to try out in training / games we dont care about

I can't make a judgement on him, he's played so little.

Looked so talented at Fulham and i don't really get why he wasn't used even as a sub during last season especially given all the injuries. That's something i don't like about Jose, he has his favourites and if you're not in that group you're basically never going to play. It's lucky he wasn't here in 2007/8 as the young Bale would never have got a look in under him.

He had a really good game in Munich, but has hardly had a look in since. Hope he's not another potential talent that is going to be wasted (forgotten all about him TBH)

He had a really good game in Munich, but has hardly had a look in since. Hope he's not another potential talent that is going to be wasted (forgotten all about him TBH)

I agree.

My gut says he will find the required level and excel.

To do that he must find the inner confidence that was evidently missing on too many occasions last season.

He must find a touch of arrogance..

I agree.

My gut says he will find the required level and excel.

To do that he must find the inner confidence that was evidently missing on too many occasions last season.

He must find a touch of arrogance..

First things first, he needs a manager to decide what position he plays.

A wishy-washy, "guess he's a LWB" role isn't on the menu for him here under this gaffa.

He's way better than him. He has ability but zero belife. Loan him to Leeds let see if Beilsa can make him a man. A loan back to Fulham will have their fans on his back.

He's also been replaced in their team... They're not gonna demote their guy that helped get them promoted just to break Sess in for us..... We should have loaned him straight back after purchase... 2 year deal... Brought him back a man in time for 21/22 season.

Back
Top Bottom