Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be good if Instagram was allowed to publicly list information on people like this when they use their app in such a way.
Would hold people accountable for there shit, regardless of alias etc.

Would be good if Instagram was allowed to publicly list information on people like this when they use their app in such a way.
Would hold people accountable for there shit, regardless of alias etc.
Oh come on that's a terrible idea.

It's one thing if a site would ask for identification and having their users showing their true id in their profile.
It's another if they would just pick and choose when to out users.

I don't understand why a famous person would allow comments to be sent directly to them by anonymous people though, must get this abuse constantly.

Hopefully it doesnt hurt Sessegnon too much... Because it's going to keep getting sent...

Some people are pure fucking Scum! What joy do you even get from sending something like this? Does it make them feel like a big man? Words fail me.

Some people are pure fucking Scum! What joy do you even get from sending something like this? Does it make them feel like a big man? Words fail me.
I think so many people are unconscious of what is going on inside them. We all get periods like that, but some people in particular are addicted to hatred because they are not aware of the anger they got inside and where it comes from. It's much easier to try to hurt another person than to deal with what has hurt us. The supposed satisfaction they get from that won't last long, though, and they will need to rise the game more and more... until before they know they become permanent trolls, living in their own prison.

Last edited:

It's one thing if a site would ask for identification and having their users showing their true id in their profile.

I don't understand why a famous person would allow comments to be sent directly to them by anonymous people though, must get this abuse constantly.

Hopefully it doesnt hurt Sessegnon too much... Because it's going to keep getting sent...
Would it be unfair to expose that idiots location do you think?

He was in no condition to play after that text abuse he got from a random 12 year old on Instagram. Hopefully he can overcome the grief and trauma one day.
Thanks for informing us all that you are fucking awful. Hopefully you’ll be sin bin voted soon enough

I'm not so sure.

The whole issue of a lack of accountability and the fact that people can hide behind an alias o line is what has led to the goddawful state the world has descended into over the whole cancel culture mentality.
I don't believe that posters should have their name address and telephone number under their avatar, but they should only be allowed to post if that detail is surrendered prior to onboarding the site.

Once that is established and verified, then they can post and contribute - that way threats, abuse, rascist comments and anti-social posts can be held to account and then police can start fining and jailing people.

You only have to look at some of the abuse and threatening rubbish that gets posted on here to see how the lack of accountability is a negative thing.

I'm not so sure.

The whole issue of a lack of accountability and the fact that people can hide behind an alias o line is what has led to the goddawful state the world has descended into over the whole cancel culture mentality.
I don't believe that posters should have their name address and telephone number under their avatar, but they should only be allowed to post if that detail is surrendered prior to onboarding the site.

Once that is established and verified, then they can post and contribute - that way threats, abuse, rascist comments and anti-social posts can be held to account and then police can start fining and jailing people.

You only have to look at some of the abuse and threatening rubbish that gets posted on here to see how the lack of accountability is a negative thing.
I agree with you.

The idea put forth which I thought was terrible was the release of info to the public, when such had never been agreed by the user. The state should of course be welcome to investigate crimes.

Ryan Sessegnon is forced out of the England Under 21 squad and into a period of self-isolation in Germany despite testing negative for Covid-19 after a number of his Hoffenheim team-mates were infected

Back
Top Bottom