Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everybody talking about him being played as LW, not LB. True here. But in Hoffenheim he was played mostly as LB all season. So it's not like he hasn't played in that position lately.

Sitting in work with only this forum open to look at football . Come on You Spurs . PS I hope Sessegnon becomes a first team player for us one day . Hope yous all have a fantastic weekend :)

We have a good record with our domestic buys and I really wanted us to buy him but we over paid at £25m when he was injured.
But I think we should persevere. The ECL could be the making of him.

Some good players don’t need aggression - I like him, simple, great touch and progressive

If you take aggression to mean kicking people then no. If you take it to be closing down people and breathing down their necks, fizzing in passes and demanding the ball then yes. He doesn’t seem to have that extra 10/20% at the moment that those other players have.

Get on the Kelp boy, thyroid needs help, he's better than this, and Magnesium, much Magnesium, never seen such a wrinkle across the forehead at that age, coupled with his sullen presentation I would say he lacks brain magnesium, claggy HPA.

Is he's water retentive, the Epsom Salts baths may give him incredible results.

Plus get a far infra-red UVB sauna, high dose VitD, think he wants Sun! Kane had one, he should use it more as well!

Heard rumours he's been in the canteen.

invisible man lol GIF by Lance Ford

Back
Top Bottom