Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah he has had a lot of misfortune with injuries etc. On the odd occasion he had a run out under Jose he looked shit scared to try anything. Hopefully Conte can nurture him and like you say this set up suits him down to the ground.If he comes good it will be like a new signing.

Yeah he has had a lot of misfortune with injuries etc. On the odd occasion he had a run out under Jose he looked shit scared to try anything. Hopefully Conte can nurture him and like you say this set up suits him down to the ground.If he comes good it will be like a new signing.
Yes, feels like it could be a new dawn for him? Hope so.

Brain dead, looked shit at Fulham when they were in the Premier League as well to be honest.

Off you fuck, another one for Tony's Skip.

skip1.jpg

Div.

Said as much before the game; I feared being over-eager tonight would be his downfall.....

Being right sucks.

2nd foul was beyond dumb.
But he was not doing anything in the game up to that point.
Where does he go from here? Let's hope he takes this as a wake up call.
Maybe Conte should not have bigged him up so much?
I'm very disappointed about everything this evening.

Given how desperate we are for new, young talent, all this guy had to do to secure a foothold in the first team was avoid doing something colossally stupid. That's it, don't royally fuck the donkey and you're in.

Mission failed.

We have wasted so much money these last few years

Absolutely tragic

Or, spent good money on decent players of good potential, and filled them with Pringles? It's what it still looks like to me (by this, mean not setting the example high enough, instructing on afternoon meals and hiring private chefs etc).

Watch half the younger ones go and set it alight elsewhere. That's why I hope he gives youngsters like Sess an extra 6 months to get their bodies near right.

Back
Top Bottom