S12E04 - We're The Baddies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My thoughts on the shithousery topic:

If you let it happen, and it gives you a competitive advantage (even if it's mostly mental) then it's part of the game and not doing it is letting your team down. I actually hate that fact, but it is the state of things right now. If it's not outlawed yet, someone is going to do it (Man Utd exploited this more than any other team). Rules are made to stop them when they go too far.

Funnily enough, I would historically have expected this to be one place where mens rules would diverge from women's. The only reason it wasn't given as a foul is because men don't usually have a Cher wig on. But PC will probably mean it's only a single rule and will be outlawed unilaterally in future.

Being a right cunt is definitely not an Argie thing, btw. Vinnie, Scholes, Adam, Keown, Keane, Dembele etc..

EDIT: I should say that I hate that fact that shithousery works because we haven't really done it much. If we're going toe-to-toe with it, then I'm fine. I'd also be happy for 5-minute sin-bins for fist-fights.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom