Saido Berahino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will he be wearing a Spurs shirt this season?

• Yes

Votes: 109 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 93 46.0%

• Total voters
Spoke to my source and he said......
beware_of_the_bogus_man_from_del_montedocx.png

Orange. This must be a cryptic.

Let me think. We won't be signing Berahino because we're signing a Dutch international. I know. HUNTELAAR.

We're always linked with him.

:freund:
Its quite dissapointing that the usual suspects havent appeared this year, i understand Kaka is getting too old but Damiao and Huntelaar should at least pop up on some transfer feeds.

anyway , black and yellow innit

16,000+ posts!

I always have to laugh when people talk about my post count....I can bet on it that all of them have one or all of:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Podcast this
App that

I have none. Not even a smart phone...so yes, I might need to "get out the house" more....but at least when Im out the house, Im actually living in the real world..

I always have to laugh when people talk about my post count....I can bet on it that all of them have one or all of:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Podcast this
App that

I have none. Not even a smart phone...so yes, I might need to "get out the house" more....but at least when Im out the house, Im actually living in the real world..

I have all.

And snapchat.

:dude:

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Podcast this
App that

No need to be sanctimonious about it.. Nothing to be proud of.

Back
Top Bottom