Saints v SPURS (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it me, or can I remember that cock Delap scoring an over-head kick winning goal for them in one visit to St Mary's?

This is a game where we should win of course, but they will attack and probably will score. We need to be more clinical than vs Chelsea.

Okay- I did hear that there's one - If u go up the hill outside the station towards the ground- and then turn right at kfc there's an away pub.... Not 100% sure tho

I went to Uni in Southampton so gutted I couldn't get a ticket for this.

There aren't really any decent pubs near the ground so I would say go to the city centre, its really not that far a walk from there. If you come out the train station and go up the hill you are pretty much there. Standard choice of Wetherspoons/Yates/Slug and Lettuce unfortunately but I always used to see away fans in these bars.
Plus, if any of them dont let in away fans they are all pretty much on one big street so you can easily find another one that will serve you.

If by chance anyone comes across a few spare tickets let me know! :ossie:

There aren't really any decent pubs near the ground so I would say go to the city centre, its really not that far a walk from there. If you come out the train station and go up the hill you are pretty much there. Standard choice of Wetherspoons/Yates/Slug and Lettuce unfortunately but I always used to see away fans in these bars.
Plus, if any of them dont let in away fans they are all pretty much on one big street so you can easily find another one that will serve you.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/conversations/southampton-away.1899/

Look here mate

Same mate, in my final year here now, must have seen about 5 or 6 tickets go just before me in all the places I've checked as well! Incredibly high demand for this one but will keep you posted if I see any more.

Well there is a guy with the username BACKROW And he has two tickets. Try pm ing him if u can't open that page- or go to the forum where the threads are and on page two it says Southampton- or Southampton away- its a thread I started

Well there is a guy with the username BACKROW And he has two tickets. Try pm ing him if u can't open that page- or go to the forum where the threads are and on page two it says Southampton- or Southampton away- its a thread I started
I bought Backrow's tickets. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom