Saints v SPURS (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are going to crush Southampton.
1-4
Puncheon will score for Southampton (Ex-Barnet)
The rest of the goals will come from JD and Vertonghen
:vert:

I'm tempted to go down and see if I can get some off the touts, if there are any. Has anyone ever done that?

Southampton are very shit at defending and we have a good set-up for away from home.

I reckon we will get 3. Depending on our back line selected it could be 1 or 2 the other way.

I'm tempted to go down and see if I can get some off the touts, if there are any. Has anyone ever done that?

U might find someone who just happens to have a spare- someone who has baled;) out at the last min- go to the pub and ask about..... You will probably find u can get one in the saints blocks if u fail to get a spurs one- just be ready for disappointment traveling there and not getting
one. Good luck

Yeah I wouldn't really recommend it unless you have a spare £100 and a back-up plan. Cheeky night out at Jesters if it all goes tits up? :ossie:

Anyone having a beer or two before hand? I'm yet to visit Southampton away so this will be there first time there.

I think it will be a 3-1 to us.

I'm at this too but I'm getting the coach :avbcringe:

Are the Away fan friendly pubs within walking distance of the ground?

All the pubs seem to be located just before you walk through the parks, no idea which (if any) are any good though so will probably follow the crowd off the train.

How do you know what train our fans will be on? That's one thing I never know, what train to get

All the Yids in America just a heads up, the UK goes off daylight savings time at 2 AM on Sunday, so the game is one hour later than it would be normally (in this case its on at 11 AM Eastern, 10 AM Central, 9 AM Mtn, 8 AM Western). The mid-week game at Norwich and next weekend vs Wigan will also be an hour later than usual.

COME ON YOU SPURS

Back
Top Bottom