Saints v SPURS (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It must be something do to with that walk way as on the way out one middle aged women in a Spurs jacket called another middle aged looking Saints lady fan ugly because she kept on bumping in to her so the Saints women said that it must have been because of the fat arse of the Spurs lady. God forbid that people might accidently walk in to each other in a busy crowd! It did make me chuckle as it was a bit more interesting than your average lout argument!
:avbdamn:

Oh ok Jimmy is that how it is now. A reference to me being 18. Nice one :adestare:
At least you aren't 16.
pedobear_04_by_OsoShiT.gif

Just seen AVB's post-match interview, dedicating the win to one of the Spurs players' Mothers who recently died of Cancer... he didn't say who though... anyone know who it was?

Alex Carroll apparently, one of the clubs admin staff.
Now that IS a nice touch... class from AVB there...
But gotta say, fuck me the club has been touched by death in the last 12 months... half of Defoe's family, Milija Aleksic, and now this... don't tell me ArseAnal have hired Witch Doctors as some kind of last resort to get to us?

It must be something do to with that walk way as on the way out one middle aged women in a Spurs jacket called another middle aged looking Saints lady fan ugly because she kept on bumping in to her so the Saints women said that it must have been because of the fat arse of the Spurs lady. God forbid that people might accidently walk in to each other in a busy crowd! It did make me chuckle as it was a bit more interesting than your average lout argument!
:avbdamn:

Yeah what the fuck is up with that walkway. It's like a smaller, more crowded version of Wembley Way.
You'd have thought that they could have sorted that when they built the ground 10 years ago. The funniest was the mouthy twats I was describing were on the raised bit above us giving saints fans shit, but don't think they realised the two walkways meet in that enclosed bridge thing. They seemed to have shi up by then!

Delighted with the win but we will find ourselves dropping points more often than not if we aren't able to play 90 minutes as well as we do 45.

Livermore doesn't seem to add anything but to be fair, with Parker and Dembele injured I doubt he will get anywhere near the pitch quite so often. He isn't to blame for not being a better player but it does seem to be far too obvious a tactical change and offers the opposition more possession and more opportunities.

I really hope Lennon steers clear of injury; his form has been brilliant so far...with Bale and Lennon fit and on form I don't think there are a better wide pairing in the league.

Wigan is a massive game, with City and Woolwich approaching we have to take the more presentable points before beating those two teams.

Back
Top Bottom