Saints v SPURS (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andre-Villas-Boas-Gareth-Bale-Southampton-v-T_2852401.jpg

Love this photo.

It's a seriously good thing that both of AVB's hands are in shot here

Train from liv.street at 16:30,few beers in hamilton hall first ofc :D

I'm getting from Liverpool Street at 4. I think the away pub in Norwich is called 'Compleat Angler' ?

Yes, I am 16 and am looking to make friends only with people my own age. :ledleylick:

Godaproblemwiddat?:adestare:

I would never have known if you didn't say that's all!

And on Alex Carroll, he's my ex-girlfriend brothers best mate. And my ex's mums best mate is the lady who passed away. She also taught me at my old school until she had to retire. Alex Carroll got me tickets for Scum Away when we won 3-2 :dawson: (not sure how to add a picture I have saved)

I'm getting from Liverpool Street at 4. I think the away pub in Norwich is called 'Compleat Angler' ?

I would never have known if you didn't say that's all!

And on Alex Carroll, he's my ex-girlfriend brothers best mate. And my ex's mums best mate is the lady who passed away. She also taught me at my old school until she had to retire. Alex Carroll got me tickets for Scum Away when we won 3-2 :dawson: (not sure how to add a picture I have saved)
Not sure which pub we gonna go to mate

Not had internet for the last week, so after enjoying all else the internet has to offer (for some reason my arm is pretty sore) I have finally made it to this thread with just one question.

Why did we play in that crazy third kit? Neither of our other two kits would have clashed with Southampton's.

Why did we play in that crazy third kit? Neither of our other two kits would have clashed with Southampton's.
I would assume it's to try and shift some of the replica shirts in the shop. Judging from online reaction from fans and my own feelings on the shirt when I looked at it in the superstore, there a possibility they are finding it hard to sell.

Not had internet for the last week, so after enjoying all else the internet has to offer (for some reason my arm is pretty sore) I have finally made it to this thread with just one question.

My bet is because of a clash with the home keepers kit? (sort of a purpley / indigo).

My bet is because of a clash with the home keepers kit? (sort of a purpley / indigo).

...and yet the clash (one half of it anyway) with the distinctly grey ref's kit, didn't seem to warrant reconsideration?
images

ALL RED vs ALL WHITE has never, in the history of ever, clashed!

yeah, the away kit may have clashed with the home keeper, but I could not see how our home kit could have clashed with anything apart from maybe the logo on the southampton kit.

It's got to be to try and promote the kit, and as much as my comments at the time were in jest, there's probably an element of truth to me saying, "AVB told the players to throw them to the fans to get people wearing them!"

It's got to be to try and promote the kit, and as much as my comments at the time were in jest, there's probably an element of truth to me saying, "AVB told the players to throw them to the fans to get people wearing them!"

They literally can't give them away!

...and there was me thinking it was such a nice gesture of 'togetherness' between the players and the travelling fans...
I bet those two guys tussling over Brad's shirt wouldn't have bothered if it were Livermore's grey/black 3rd kit!!

Back
Top Bottom