Salvage ops

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If I die of AIDS before the full time whistle against Leicester, I'm convinced it would improve my overall experience of this season.

Is there realistically anything we can take away from this year that stands us in good stead for the future? Or is everything completely fucked?
Aids season of note, sorry Vince

We can take away from this season that Arsesmell are as Shite as us and were lucky to finish in the top half of the table. They need 8 new first team players, same as us. Looks like the Brentford academy squad will get a few visitors this summer.

I have effectively lost all hope after this week. Only reason I am still on here is now retired and no work and with Covid my social life has crashed and no holidays. Therefore if I take a break from Spurs then I really not sure what I will do to fill the time.

To me the only good think to take from this season is that it has marked the end of an era, and we are heading for a new start, whatever it will bring.

I prefer to look forward to the uncertainty ahead rather than keeping dwelling into the shit of the last two years
Top post 🙌

The only plus of today (and this season's 'journey' to get here) is it means I am totally devoid of nerves going into the Final match... whilst i'm not 'looking forward' to watching the game, there is very little pressure, considering what there may, or may not be at stake today!

...usually, with an hour or so to go before k.o, i'd be pacing around, working out permutations, wondering whether I had the right 'lucky clothes' on ...that my 'pre-match' ritual was all in place that all meant the game would go according to plan... but I realise, right now, none of it makes a blind bit of difference, 'cos i've done all that on numerous occasions this season, and it's still all gone to shit!

Fuck it, maybe i'll go full-on fate tempting, and wear summit RED today for the first time ever on a Spurs matchday!!

Thank you Spurs, for making the final day of the season totally pressure/worry free! I owe ya one!

Back
Top Bottom