Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

YidoBuckler said:
The man is a machine, gutted his effort smashed against the crossbar didn't go in.

Cue the boy to get the clincher against Fulham in the 89th minute from 25 yards that takes us into third and opens up an unassailable one-point gap over woolwich.

:parker:

Harry is gushing over Sandro today saying he looked a monster of a player yesterday.

Makes a change from complaining

I liked when he just ran through those couple of Blackburn defenders with the ball, like they weren't there.

I wonder if they'd seen his Kung Fu video and got scared.

3210c65c-f8bc-1c65.jpg

Sandro seems like such a nice fella. Seen some interview when he was doing a charity run around the Lane with some children, appeared to be constantly messing around with them and having a laugh, really made the effort. Didn't JJ say he was a joker in the dressing room too? Then the kung fu video as well!

Comes across as a likeable chap :sandro:

Yeah same but can see Parker starting even tho sandro was mom and then put in another good performance against Bolton.

Thelonious said:
[twitvid]GZOVA[/twitvid]

Sandro dancing at Spurs Lodge :bow:

The amazing thing is, I know quite a few Brazilians, and THEY'RE ALL LIKE THIS.

OK, maybe not all, maybe only 70%. And it's unlikely I know a representative sample of the population of Brazil.
But still. Sandro wouldn't be considered unusual in his home country.

Really must visit.

Back
Top Bottom