Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope Sandro's development at Spurs continues, there should be plenty of opportunity to play him. I know Arry has been masturbating to the thought of playing Parker and Sandro together. For me, the game against Wigan wasn't the sort of game I'd play them both, but I suppose Defoe being out maybe influenced that.

Worried that Sandro will be eager to move unless we lock in Leandro. Looks like he'll lose his buddy gomez in Jan, I think the acquisition of leandro would really lock them in for a few long years.

Raw to the core raw like Resevoir Dogs.
UmCnd.gif

Still rough around the edges, gives the ball away a bit too often at times, but he's still learning. His work rate and general beastliness can't be matched though, built for the English game.

tehTrunk said:
Still rough around the edges, gives the ball away a bit too often at times, but he's still learning. His work rate and general beastliness can't be matched though, built for the English game.

Rare for you to make an appearance round these parts!

He did give the ball away a couple of times last night... But he has the commitment, energy and desire of a kid playing in the playground.

Always chasing and looking to get the ball and not just block a pass. When he kept the ball in play with his head just about summed him up for me

Sibs said:
tehTrunk said:

Rare for you to make an appearance round these parts!

He did give the ball away a couple of times last night... But he has the commitment, energy and desire of a kid playing in the playground.

Always chasing and looking to get the ball and not just block a pass. When he kept the ball in play with his head just about summed him up for me

The head block was fucking amazing.

At first I thought he'd just fallen over, then it clicked as to what he'd done. The fact he was straight up on his feet and chasing the ball again summed him up completely.

Sooooo wanted Sandro to score last night. If that header went in I think I would've exploded everywhere.

Also, when Trunk posts, I like to imagine that the whole forum stops and looks at him awkwardly for a second or two and then carries on what they're doing.

Case said:
Sooooo wanted Sandro to score last night. If that header went in I think I would've exploded everywhere.

Also, when Trunk posts, I like to imagine that the whole forum stops and looks at him awkwardly for a second or two and then carries on what they're doing.

Ya I know..Trunks screwed...atleast for a little while :tongue:

Maybe I was hallucinating but I distinctly remember him beating two Chelsea players with his head, while lying on the ground over the touchline...his head actually being the only part of him on the pitch. The reason I'm wondering if I actually saw it is because it sounds fucking off the chart...

ArtyB said:
Maybe I was hallucinating but I distinctly remember him beating two Chelsea players with his head, while lying on the ground over the touchline...his head actually being the only part of him on the pitch. The reason I'm wondering if I actually saw it is because it sounds fucking off the chart...
Iw791.jpg

Back
Top Bottom