Scott Houghton with an afro - Marcus Edwards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is something about a player that has always been better than everyone else on the pitch since they were a child due to natural ability. Like they never really had to work at it. It doesn’t breed the right mentality. But Poch seems to be paying attention to this kid so let’s hope he can give him some warrior mentality. I’d get him to play one on one against Big Vic or Dier every week and just tell them to go beast mode

Going out on loan to a Championship club apparently.

Hopefully, this will be the making of him. I know Poch tends to be against them but I'm willing to bet he'll learn a lot more going up against actual men then some kids who haven't played men's football before.

Just hope it's a decent little club where he gets games.

Going out on loan to a Championship club apparently.

Hopefully, this will be the making of him. I know Poch tends to be against them but I'm willing to bet he'll learn a lot more going up against actual men then some kids who haven't played men's football before.

Just hope it's a decent little club where he gets games.

The right move. Norwich would be good fit and is a relatively civilised part of the world.

Good luck mate.

His eyes are crying for help...
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom