Scott Houghton with an afro - Marcus Edwards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep, I think we can all agree to that.
Mainly, I hate to see any lad waste so much talent, but especially one of our own lads.
He wouldn't be the first and he won't be the last.

It's strange... for someone who doesn't post much I get the feeling he's always on social with attitude. Clearly this isn't the case but I wonder where my opinion has come from? I'm not really one to form an opinion without something to influence it – strange paradox

Hate to slate the kid but, the arms on that jacket do seem to come up kinda short...
I suppose it's the style of the time, trousers that looks spray painted on your legs, so baggy round the arse you look like you're wearing a nappy that hasn't been changed in months, and shiny puffer jackets that look like they don't quite fit.

So fucking glad I'm 41.

Got to be a good move for him. I'd have rather see him go to a Championship club but he'll get minutes &I if he performs well and or grows up could get a new lease of life. Hopefully for him being in a new Country will sharpen up his attitude. I hope we've picked a team that has got a demanding coach and not some flannel of a man in charge. The boy needs a rocket, good luck to him

Last chance saloon.

He will either go there, grow up and perform very well or he will stink the place out and not get many games.

He certainly has the talent to start for a side like that so if he doesn't at least we know why.

He looks really chuffed with the move.

Maybe a schmoke and a pancake will cheer him up

Dl211jGWwAE7JwI.jpg

Shouldn't matter really. And it will be good for him to learn how to play on multiple types of surfaces
I'm still hoping he will have a decent career in England (or Germany, Spain or France) where zero clubs play on an artificial pitch. This season his club Excelsior will play 20+ matches on plastic.

I'm still hoping he will have a decent career in England where zero clubs play on an artificial pitch or in any serious competition in Europe for that matter. This season his club Excelsior will play 20+ matches on plastic.
I don't see the big deal. Granted I come from a country were most teams play on artificial pitches, otherwise we could not have a pro league in most of the country.

I don't see the big deal. Granted I come from a country were most teams play on artificial pitches, otherwise we could not have a pro league in most of the country.
I can see why it might be necessary in a country like Sweden, but you won't see many artificial pitches in the more serious leagues across Europe. In Holland clubs do it because it is cheaper, but's most players, coaches and fans want to get rid of it as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom