Scott Parker Facts!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Scott Parker Facts! - no Chuck Norris allowed!

spooky said:
LOL at the bloke (check the hashtag) saying 'I serious don't get these fact things. Half of them are bullshit'.
Is that Mark from TOWIE?

I saw that, some people are getting proper sandy vaginas over this shit. It's just a bit of fun FFS! :parker:

spooky said:
LOL at the bloke (check the hashtag) saying 'I serious don't get these fact things. Half of them are bullshit'.

ROFL!

Woolwich fans have hijacked #ScottParkerFacts. It's fucking hilarious. Bless them. Digging at us for not being in the CL and them qualifying.

4fI4V.gif

Upon reporting for his first days training, Scott Parker glared sternly at Ledley Kings Knee. 10 games later....

Lifted from the "Spurs Facts" thread...and not claiming this as my own, but...

Scott Parker makes Ledley King invincible

:ledley:

check out #FrimmyFacts! :roflmao:

Bunch of caviar eating, land stealing, scarf wearing, no soul having, glory hunting, no bath having, set of cunts!

Back
Top Bottom