Scottish football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WARBURTON SHIT BREAD ,DID THE SAME AT BRENTFORD USING AGENT ,BLUFF CALLED FUCK OFF .GREAT ADVERT .
honeydews-lab-beaker-and-honeydew.jpg

Celtic have been drawn to play either La Fiorita(who) or Linfield in the champions league qualifier! Not a big deal....or is it? Well if it's Linfield they are due to play on the 12th July! Linfield are of a different faith if you get my jist! So they're getting their rosary beads in a twist....tragic! Celtic rocking up at the start of the marching season couldn't make it up.

Probably the Christmas cabin fever and boredom setting in, but I do have a fascination with Scotch football. I don’t expect anyone to read or have an answer, but what the fuck is happening at Hearts? 5 points adrift at the bottom. A club with more resources than most apart from the OF and a decent fan base too. Huns finally beat Sellic and celebrate like they’ve won the World Cup. All good fun I’m sure. As you were.

Probably the Christmas cabin fever and boredom setting in, but I do have a fascination with Scotch football. I don’t expect anyone to read or have an answer, but what the fuck is happening at Hearts? 5 points adrift at the bottom. A club with more resources than most apart from the OF and a decent fan base too. Huns finally beat Sellic and celebrate like they’ve won the World Cup. All good fun I’m sure. As you were.
The "Huns" as you put it or The Rangers as they are aparantly now know legal reasons after administration though if you call them that they get a tad het up! As for the reaction to beating Celtic it's been 10 years since they've beaten Celtic at Celtic park bit like us beating chavs at the bridge long time coming and a relief. Celtic this season are on course for winning everything for the fourth season in a row they did the treble treble last season and think it s 8 league wins on the spin it's a bit boring. Hearts like Hibs & Aberdeen are pethetic in terms of challenging Rangers & Celtic but in their defence none can be cause of fan base and money they just can't compete Scotland is just not big enough and you have Rangers & Celtic fans everywhere in Scotland and they drain other clubs possible fan base. Hearts well they've had a rotten season the manager at the start of the season was Craig Levein and was/is a bit of a dinasour plus recruitment policy was shocking just not good enough even for the shitty Scottish league injuries havnt helped either and a combination of bothe sees Hearts bottom of the league at Xmas which history says more often than not the team in that position normally goes down? But they've brought in Daniel Stendal ex Barnsley and early signs are there is signs of improvement so we will see.....but Hearts going down won't help the league in the long run Hamilton & St Mirren won't keep up momentum as long as they catch one and get into the play off position they should stay up, should.

The "Huns" as you put it or The Rangers as they are aparantly now know legal reasons after administration though if you call them that they get a tad het up! As for the reaction to beating Celtic it's been 10 years since they've beaten Celtic at Celtic park bit like us beating chavs at the bridge long time coming and a relief. Celtic this season are on course for winning everything for the fourth season in a row they did the treble treble last season and think it s 8 league wins on the spin it's a bit boring. Hearts like Hibs & Aberdeen are pethetic in terms of challenging Rangers & Celtic but in their defence none can be cause of fan base and money they just can't compete Scotland is just not big enough and you have Rangers & Celtic fans everywhere in Scotland and they drain other clubs possible fan base. Hearts well they've had a rotten season the manager at the start of the season was Craig Levein and was/is a bit of a dinasour plus recruitment policy was shocking just not good enough even for the shitty Scottish league injuries havnt helped either and a combination of bothe sees Hearts bottom of the league at Xmas which history says more often than not the team in that position normally goes down? But they've brought in Daniel Stendal ex Barnsley and early signs are there is signs of improvement so we will see.....but Hearts going down won't help the league in the long run Hamilton & St Mirren won't keep up momentum as long as they catch one and get into the play off position they should stay up, should.

Apart from the Old Firm (baring any financial irregularities) all clubs in Scotland seem to have a phase of being pretty shite. Dundee United currently in the Championship, Hibs down there recently. Aberdeen under McGhee. And these are traditionally the big clubs.

The quality of the football on show, and the fact, that most grounds are half empty, even when they only have 3 stands, means I can't really get too excited watching the games, but on the whole, it's an interesting league in terms of which clubs will finish where. Very unpredictable.

Nice result for Hearts today. Always quite liked them and the fans I met at the EL tie were decent. But then I quite like Hibs too. Apart from Defoe, Rangers can get to fuck IMHO.

Apart from the Old Firm (baring any financial irregularities) all clubs in Scotland seem to have a phase of being pretty shite. Dundee United currently in the Championship, Hibs down there recently. Aberdeen under McGhee. And these are traditionally the big clubs.

The quality of the football on show, and the fact, that most grounds are half empty, even when they only have 3 stands, means I can't really get too excited watching the games, but on the whole, it's an interesting league in terms of which clubs will finish where. Very unpredictable.
Agree with all of that. But some of the older grounds are still decent for atmosphere, like the two Edinburgh teams and Abs.

Back
Top Bottom