Scottish football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

87-A52-E98-0-FF3-483-E-970-F-846-F61708667.jpg

lennon & broony suppin a bevy oche aye the noo.......that’s the correct lingo for our scotch chums?
Fuck off

Got a pic of the letter sent to me from my cousin (Celtic fan).

celtic.jpg

My cousin thinks it's fake too.
That's the one I got, a few people will bet on it because it may be real. Doesn't take much to move the market on this type of bet and that builds into the hype.

He should be holding out for better than celtic unless he is now searching for paydays.

Delighted to see St. Mirren win at Celtic for the first time in 3 decades. Had a soft spot for them since the respective 1987 cup finals (us and them both played in white). Celtic are fucked. How they cocked up being on another stratosphere to Rangers and the rest... screams of arrogance and complacency. They need to sack Lennon and start with a whole new positive and progressive regime.

Delighted to see St. Mirren win at Celtic for the first time in 3 decades. Had a soft spot for them since the respective 1987 cup finals (us and them both played in white). Celtic are fucked. How they cocked up being on another stratosphere to Rangers and the rest... screams of arrogance and complacency. They need to sack Lennon and start with a whole new positive and progressive regime.
Their chief executive has announced his retirement as well so a big job in hand to get it back on track on & off the field

I was told Eddie Howe about a month or so ago. Not hearing anything different today.

Might stop some maniacs on here demanding he replace Jose.
Get Harry Redknapp to Celtic. Have him put his arm around the players, let them run around a bit etc etc.

Also, it would be as exotic an adventure as I think 'Arry could muster.

Back
Top Bottom